Reviews for Ad Astra Per Aspera
Poptart Guava King chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
aw xD

how cute!
Arisa kojite chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
gomen gomen gomen! i havent reviewed in a while but ive been so busy, anyways, so awesome as always! i love this story so much _ . i love all the themes u use and the detail, really gives u a great understanding of each character.

keep up the great work and hope to see the next chapter up soon (p.s.- please let this one be mihefXkahmet chapter! :3)
blankee chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
kick ass title... and not a bad start either!
Poptart Guava King chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
thnx for the update! and NO NO NO. NyhinxSeos ? thats...terrible *cries in corner*
hairy-mushroom-nose chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
uwah, so cute! Gosh, was this like a fall asleep dream? IF so you have such fun dreams! Mine are so boring if I remember them. Once I had a dream and all I did was get up and brush my teeth. How boring is that?

Haha, don't push yourself too hard! Sounds like you have a whole bunch of work to do.

xx
Poptart Guava King chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Yay! update! and i have a review reply! I
celestial tears chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
HiHiHi. Guess who? Anyway, you know my feelings on mpreg BUT as far as your writing style goes, you are good. I don’t see anything to be embarrassed about; interesting story thus far, adequate descriptions that are not overwhelming and hell of a lot better than most. *hint flashback to previous conversations hint* Not that you asked my opinion or anything…
Arisa kojite chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
omg, i love this whole story so much D

it is like funny, sad and awesome yaoi all in one!

i have to say that Mihef and Kahmet are my favorite. the end made me cry and the overall theme/mood was so great. i really hope to be seeing more of them soon. anyways, sorry for the rant, love the story(as i said above) and really cannot wait to see some more of it. i do have some suggestions for a future chapter if you would like to hear them. please update soon ;D

-arisa kojite
Poptart Guava King chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
well this is fun. )
NothingInHerGlassGreyEyes chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
:[ I haven't been on here in a while on the computer and my cell won't let me send reviews, but I'd like to let you know that I've been reading the chapters as the come out. And man, it's scary how brotherXbrother is hawt. *goes to happy place* I hope you continue this, but I do know how frustrating it is to be so into writing a story and feel like no one is reading it. I will review the next (if there is one) as soon as it comes out!
NothingInHerGlassGreyEyes chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Sorry I didn't get to reviewing this story sooner [. I've been so busy with honors work *wipes brow in exhaustion*

This is, by far, the most interesting work you've put out so far. I like the fact that each chapter is its own little story altogether. I think Seos is absolutely adorable! ;D But I'm highly interested in the characters to come, since you mentioned there are to be many. I enjoy your stories, and I hope to see more. Hopefully you get some rest before posting the next chapter though...
hairy-mushroom-nose chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
YAY, Wulfy is so adorable.

Cool, that's such an awesome band name. ) Cute, I like it.

I guess they're not the best sons anymore... not quite what a parent would ask for. But adorable all the same. I have a thing for incest... -guilty-

Adrien is so hopeless I LOVE HIM. He's so cute. He reminds me of a cute little fuzzy penguin. Don't ask me why. I have this thing where I think penguins are cute, fuzzy and have no idea what the hell they're supposed to do. He's so adorable. I would've totally not expected his last statement.

LOVE IT.

x
hairy-mushroom-nose chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
This was so sweet but sad at the same time. :( I loved Wulf, he was so adorable! Though I still feel the story is going a bit too fast. They're really good stories. So sweet! Nice Update. )

Sorry, if you've already said but what does Ad Astra Per Aspera mean?
Tempre's Twilight chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
wow... that certainly was a ... rush... of information. I mean, it was informative, but not in a way that would stick, I guess you could say. I know the background of him, now, but it's not something that I'll be able to remember to be able to follow him, ya know? I don't know... *shrug* but it was a nice update. Thanks :) Please update again :D
Tempre's Twilight chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
hooray for NaNoWriMo. You always get the good stories then, lol. Thanks for sharing, and I cannot wait until the next update :)