Reviews for Sissy and Buddy and the Whole Nine Yards
Hell's first Icicle chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
Ah, I'd missed this story. And now i'm itching all over again to read more. Sigh. What a pair. Buddy has me completely and utterly intruiged. :)
Vera Dicere chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
i didn't realize i'd missed this story until i finished rereading it. i'm coming to really love buddy, and i want lars to look past his early impressions. i am definitely looking forward to an update, whenever it comes. :)
jayzee chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
this story has so many possibilities, and i look forward to seeing how you exploit them! update whenever you can, thank you! :D
Zoe Marhassa chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I like this story. It's interesting, and I while I feel bad about Lars and Henry, I love how they were realistic about it. Them trying to stay together may've added drama, but you took an unexpected turn. Which is awesome.
bansira chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Oh, I really like this story. I think the characters are very well developed and interesting.

The entire idea behind the story is quite fascinating, too, in all it's twisted and deceiving appearances.
Blithe Lee chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Cute! And hilarious.
frogs of war chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
Lars is likable despite his standoffishness. And Buddy suddenly makes more sense, although his parents don't.

Now I want the rest.
auel chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Hello!

I've read the Suitable Lover, loved that, read "The Raw and the Cooked", absolutely adored that, and now I'm onto this one.

All I can say is, I'd like to read more, the plot is fairly interesting, and I do wonder how a child is going to change the dynamics of the relationship(s)?

Buddy looks really cute, hehehe, wonder what's his real name!

On a side note, do keep it up, I still would say I think I enjoyed A Suitable Lover the most, and would definitely love to read more stories of similar themes!

Keep it up! Adding you to author alert now D
Sarahhwithanh chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
I really like the voice this story has and the way it is progressing. The characters are realistic and refreshing in their own separate ways. It's needless to say that I will be on edge waiting for more of this.
Cattails chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
No, take Buddy as a concubine! :D Although, I suppose it'd be a bit soon for him to give in... Ha, poor Sissy...she just can't win...
Chasmodai Blue chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
This story is neat

Lars and Sissy make nice friends

Originality here.
Cattails chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Oh, intriguing plot! I love Sissy. She just sounds awesome. I'm also rather fond of Buddy...so far he seems like a brat :P And I love bratty boys. I'm enjoying it so far!
Big Boots Man Of War chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Hmm, this is interesting. I've not really come across much like it before. I like it!

i especially love Sissy, she sounds awesome.

more would be majorly cool.
khavle chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
The story summary is really interesting. It make me interest in the story.

I like the writing style a lot. Even though the story is 3rd party view, It feels like it is Lars' view. He seems a little arrogant, quite confident and straight forward. Interesting character, I like him.

I would love to see how the story goes on.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3