Reviews for See You Again
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
It's so sweet!
Ego Cat chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
OOH if only real life was like this...
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
aw, (: how saddening, but oh-so-cute. this needs a sequel fast forwarding like, a few years? in college, or maybe even at the

same job center-thing. XD

-toffeecakesxox. (:
ManiacalByMoonlight chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Aww, cute.. I like it. But it's sad too... Great one, even though it's short.. heh. I just wanted to read more. *addicted to your writing*
SecretFeelings chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
wow i've read three other of your stories and i didnt even know it this is the fourth :/

it was sorta short but good
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Aww your true life story is sad. But this is (again) a little too cliche/cheesy. But it is cute.

Something I've noticed in your oneshots: you tend to leave out words. (I do this sometimes, too.) Most likely it's because you think about what you're writing before you do, so your mind jumps ahead of your fingers. Just a warning for the future.

Thank xoxluurve for adding this to our c2. (:
futureauthor852 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Very good! It made me laugh and I still have a smile on my face. Kepp up the good writing! Angela
BeingMyself chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Cutest thing ever!
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Oh you poor thing. I like crushes. But I hate the one's that make you want them bad for AGGEESS. Seems to be the only kind I get x.x Last one I had went for like...three years? Gawd. Have a new one now. Which I've had for a year.

I know how you feel, sistah'.

And it seems the worlds against me with this one.

Lovely story. Byebye!
milenaa chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Hey there. I got this from For the love of one shots.

Well written and easy to read, very enjoyable. But one hour away isn't that much. We have weekends, you know? Haha. But yeah I did drama for everything with my friends, so I can understand it.

It's a little unexpected that Phil will just kiss her randomly though and not even give any explanation. But stilla good read.
Abc1234512 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Very cute little story.

There was this one guy at my old school that I liked, but he started going out with this girl in my choir class just a little before I moved. Ehh..

The End. xD
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
aww

so sad XD
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aw, that was so sweet, kinda what I wish to be able to do to a guy in my year too.

JM
sweet one chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
well don't worry even if that guy is hooked on some one else i'm damn sure you'll find some one much much better than him! Ur story was a short one but i shud say it was good! Keep writing and yes read my ones if u want to!
Big Boots Man Of War chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
ha that's so adorable! I loved it! heh heh so cute.

xoxoxo