Reviews for Paperthin
BloodyRedRosses chapter 16 . 8/25/2011
i love it! please update! :) its been dragging me around ever since i started reading it! lmao i found it yesterday night, because i was bored, and i didnt want to go to sleep so i could finish it! pleaseee pleaseeee update it! :)
Bridgett-blah chapter 16 . 1/17/2011
GR! I was hoping I wouldnt have to stop and wait for more! Ugh! MORE!
Bridgett-blah chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
Arg. I like Vitor. But still. It is kinda creepy. He's like, way older than her, right?
Bridgett-blah chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
Arg. Im so confused now. She's not supposed to like him. RILEY! Not Victor. Whatever. Haha.
Bridgett-blah chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
I like Riley for some reason. Oh my God, Im kinda jealous. I woulda liked to be on the back of a bike with some hot dude xD
Bridgett-blah chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Oh my. Why's Riley such a jerk! I realy like this. Poor Janie. God, I can't imagine loosing my mom and my dad. And then having to move somewhere with a stranger. Wow.

Anyways, ONWARD!
Halema chapter 16 . 10/3/2010
hey

luv this story

plz update
DestineeVeree chapter 16 . 3/22/2010
no what happened to riley? and i know thi might be a stupid question but what happned to rikku and elijah?
The Cursed Instrument chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Great first chapter, just one simple word of advice which you don't have to take, is...make the audience more in suspence, you have level 1-100 down now from 101-200, it would be frantical if you did that and so much better.

It is so great wait I already said that, this story doesn't have enough words to describe the greatness of it.

-Parewhai future Author
Evil Kittens Unite chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Only read the first chapter (so far, I mean), but I have to say that it's really creepy, especially Victor.

It seems interesting, but I'm not sure how I feel about the particular formatting. It's not that it's hard to read, but it's different- it may put some people off from reading the story. Which would be a shame, because it seems like you have a good idea and everything.

-Evil Kittens Unite
Destiny1406 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I am totally glad i pushed you to finish this story. I want you to keep writing and add sequels to this amazing story. I've read this story like three times already and love it. I guess i'm going to have to push you harder cause you stopped writing! Beware! lol! I hope everyone enjoys my best friend's amazing, well written story. I also want to thank you rainyxdayz1306 for pushing me to finish my story too. LYLAS! Hope to see you soon!
Alkedema chapter 12 . 11/14/2008
this is a great story there is a lot of conflict in here and its well written. the characters all have a mind of their own. i wish there was a little more riley and janie action but i love it anyway keep it up!
Pacie Baby chapter 12 . 11/14/2008
i really love your story. very funny and entertaining. keep up the good work.

pace
iamnolongerusingthisaccount chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I wish there was more to read.

Please keep writing.