Reviews for Really Slow
strobeXlightXstatic chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
wow. This is probably the longest poem you have on here. I hadn't read it yet so, as I was scrolling through, this one seemed the most interesting. (oh and, thank you for the reviews! They are much appreciated.) Did you know that your PM button isn't on your profile? I didn't know if you had set it so you couldn't receive PMs or not... Anyway, back to the review. To die slowly actually makes sense when you read it in the format you've created it in, with the imagery you've used. (did that make sense?) Now, seeing as this is an older creation, this might not apply, but the format (the spaces betweeneach line) is... kind of distracting. You can't tell where the end of a phrase is... Yeah. I love it! Favoriting immediately after the review!
The-Golden-Hour chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I like how its soo repetitive..and flows nicely and keeps to the point from the beginning to the end.. ]
ForeverBehindTheImpression chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Its good :) Um I did pick up on the fact that dying is spelt dieing. But hey it kind of gave it a special wee charm. Its sad, and sweet :D

Nice work :)
MagicWords chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
"dieing"- "dying"

Anyways, a really sad part. I get the end. Nice.

This is the third song I've read by you and they are really excellent. Hopefully you put a soft, flowing tune to them and see your talent expand because you have a lot of it.

Thanks for sharing your work!
ImaginationIsEverything chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was beautiful! You know what's funny? This time I pictured Kelly Clarkson, and she's not country! I guess my streak has ended... (sigh) I really liked it! It was sad, yet poetic at the same time! OK, I guess that wasn't the best interpretation of it, but...
Take Another Look chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That was great! Just one small tip, separate the verses to make it easier to read, and eventually easier to put a tune to.
mashergirl14 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
wow that was amazin really good writer. Where do you think of your ideas?
Silvester chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Aw! I'll still remember you!