Reviews for Goodbye
Take Another Look chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I loved it! I only have one small thing that was bugging me for some reason, and it was the exclamation point in the line "Goodbye is like a swear word!". For me it seems like the exclamation point gives it an extra accent or yell, but if that's what you were going for that's totally fine. I find it just kind of sticks out. :D

Keep writing!
Written In Red chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Hey bologna i thought I would reveiw some of ur stuff.

I thought it was extremly true when u said something about Goodbye being like a swear word. I don't know if you've been hurt alot but if it was a reflection nice job. i must say very nice work.

(I can't write songs)
MagicWords chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Of course i will review your songs!

I really liked this one because it spoke a message that a lot of people can relate to.

I also like the rhyme you used. it works well. I'm only having trouble with the "good-bye is like a swear word".

It's an awesome line but it doesnt seem to flow. "swear word" just seems like too harsh of a sound for the flowy "whys" "Lies" "mes" and "bes".

i dont know, it's my opinion and if it doesn't make too much sense i apologize. i love the song though. great work.
mashergirl14 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
wow that is an amazing song i love it! It's really sad but it's perfect for certain moments, I can think of a few. Wow amazing.
ImaginationIsEverything chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That was really good! You could write a story with that and make it the theme song! Just a suggestion... I like to read songs and make up tunes to em', and thee are like tons of different tunes this could be put to... It sounds like a Carrie Underwood song. That was my first impression. I inda pictured her singing it, and it sounded really good! Try it! _ OK, well, gotta go post my new Aaron story... Hope you like it!
Silvester chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
aw... so sad... does it have a tune?