Reviews for Notorious Nellie
Fiasco Can Fly chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
Wow :)

I love Wes. He's awesome :)

Update soon!

-Rae.
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 10 . 1/24/2009
EPP! omg omg omg post more now or i will hunt u down and force u to eat raw fish with eggs and orange juice(mixed together) heheeh lol but seriously... NOW
Kat The Great chapter 9 . 1/14/2009
the story hits close to home. although it's been a year I'm still really torn up about the death of my grandmother. at least nellie didn't lose her's yet.

peace love happiness
never2l8te chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I love it. Period.
ForestReverie chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
I really like your story. Good Job ]
Ailey Cummings chapter 8 . 12/28/2008
i like it, but i have to admit that in a way i kinda can't stand nellie. i hate people who are all down on themselves.
Ailey Cummings chapter 7 . 12/28/2008
nice job! i just wanted to comment that i have a mr. warner english teacher at my school.
Aero's Twin chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
I can’t believe you ended the chapter before he explained his feelings! Now I just have to keep waiting. Anyway, the story is still going great, it seems like Nell’s loosening up just a little bit around Wes. I think it’s funny how you’re kind of throwing her into the popular crowd bit by bit. I really wish she would come up with the confidence to believe the things Wes tells her about how good she looks. Write more real soon!
HellsBlessing chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
i love this story

i hope its a real date

COME ON WES! TELL HER U LOVE HER!

lol

im so hyper b4 xmas

you write so well

i always get excited when i see a new chap

x
Aero's Twin chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
You added a lot of suspense in this chapter. What is she so afraid to explain? It seems my Nell has a little bit of mystery to her! I also think that Wes and Nellie’s backwards relationship is absolutely adorable. It’s hilarious how she picks him up all the time, but I really think they’d make a cute couple!
Aero's Twin chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
I wish Nellie would admit to herself how much she really likes Wes. Why else would she agree to go on that date with all those people she didn’t like, in those clothes she hated? Not to mention the makeup. I like the end of the chapter, though, and how the guys are so amazed by Nell when they’ve spent their entire high school careers trying to avoid her. Excellent continuation.
babycowgirl009 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Lol i thought these lines were the funniest things

Oh for sure, Mr. Warner. I never miss a thing in your thrilling English class.” I said in a monotone.

“Are you getting an attitude with me?”

“Sir, I don’t believe that monotone has any attitude in it.”
babycowgirl009 chapter 7 . 12/16/2008
im completely loving this story and the characters are really likeable,cant wait for the next chapter. Good job
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
aw!
Caught In A Simple Game chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
This is a cute story and I'm anxious to read more. Nellie is a very fun character! Update soon.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »