Reviews for Sinners Like Me
n. paige chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Your story is well written, and close to being historically correct... except for a few details. Anne would not have just been naked in front of the king before she was ready to give herself to him. She was a more teasing person that still had some respect for herself. She had the king wrapped around her finger for quite a while and, judging by the fact that Katherine is still at court I assume this is before they're engagement. At that point Anne was still refusing to bed with Henry Tudor, she didn't want to be just his mistress and if she made it as far as being naked in front of him that is all she would become. I have a feeling that you based most of your story around the movie or book "The Other Boleyn Girl." Still, over all well done, I would just suggest you dig a little deeper into your history books.
FauxAfflictions chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Interesting...
Cat new to fictionpress chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I like it and I love Anne Boleyn!
TheOther BoleynGirl1509 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Oh please tell me this isnt a one shot! I love Henry, and not many people like to write stories about him. This was so good. Keep up the great writing, just remeber if you stick with this to keep up with the historical events.