Reviews for The Move
Carla chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
congradulations where are the others chapters
Bulynda Thomas chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
This was the BEST chapter! I am so proud of Kiya for FINALLY opening up to Austin. And glad that Heather didn't get any of his attention!
Mascara is evil chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
Hey Karla I was soo psyched to hear there was an update and then I was reading it and realized that I had already read this chapter, although it's great to hear that you're continuing with this story. I missed the characters. I'm still doing editing so pm me or email me. I'd be glad to help out.

-Bree
biomed08 chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
Amazing update and I'm glad Kiya and Austin had a great date! I hope this Heather chick doesn't interfere too much...
biomed08 chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
i just started reading this and i love it! i think austin and kiya would be so cute together! I also wish you luck on getting this story published and with all your future endeavors! keep updating D
nellco chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
Registered here too to say again how much I like your story. I am so curious about the next chapters ;-)
igot4 chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
This story is so sweet, I like how Austin stands up for himself when it comes to he friends telling him who he should be with... update update dont stop keep it going
idiotndenial chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
please update i love this story
Crescent City Chick chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
Please don't just let this story die. It's REALLY really good. Don't just leave it unfinished. I hope you write more. You're really talented.
Tasha chapter 9 . 2/20/2009
I love the story...I think my favorite aspect is how Kiya can be intimidating to most people, but Austin is not afraid of her at all. She can't help but be attracted to his strength with her :) They have got some serious chemistry going on (and I am not talking about class work)!

And the triplets are cute...my favorite is Noah...

I want to know more of what Kiya looks like...

And when are we going to find out what happened to her my and why dad is so out of it? I'm excited :)
Holly G chapter 9 . 2/19/2009
I really love this story. I hope you post more :D
Supergirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I Really love this story. I'm DYING to know what come next. I can't wait for the date. :D Hope to read more soon
XxPunkbrat88xX chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
This is a great story. I really liked this chapter! Very sweet. I can't wait for their date and I hope Vik is completely out of the picture now.

As for Heather, I really hope she doesn't try to sabotage their blossoming relationship or try to make debate hard for Kiya. But I know that wish is moot.

Great job!
Myra Hodges chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
I can't wait to see what happens on the date. James seems like he's going to get on my nerves. Haha at Rose trying to make Austin jelaous.
sourgummyworms2007 chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
nice little update. can't wait to see how they get together.
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »