Reviews for The Move
Writing4Eternity chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Mrs. McKee was not want Kiya imagined.

it should be WHAT not WANT

Anyway, goo chapter
sourgummyworms2007 chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
another interesting chapter, cant wait to read more.
Mascara is evil chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Another beautiful chapter. So you sorta changed some stuff? I wonder what's going to happen next. I'm excited to find out. Have a good new year. Don't party to hard though cause we still need you to crank out the chapters. :)
g chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
I'm still trying to figure out Kiya's parents and their relationship. Why Kiya isn't fond of her mom and why her dad is so distant and expects Kiya to play parent?
Writing4Eternity chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
“Yeah. Let me just get my bags, there in Kiya’s room.”

It should be "they're" not there. Anyway, great chapter and happy holidays.
sourgummyworms2007 chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
another good chapter. cant wait to see them get together, srry for the short review.
InkyHeart chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
This is wayy cute.

I like how Austins sort of warming Kiya up a little, how she seemed to be all mean and now she's becoming sweet.

It's cute.

Update soon?

Angel
grumpirah chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
Ok what's up with JoJo that he's considered weak and what's up with him and the baby monitor?
bwilkins chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
Thank you so much for that early update! Austin needs some competition, even though it is early in the game. Hopefully he will speed it up with Kiya. But, please don't let Vik last too long. lol!
sourgummyworms2007 chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
still an interesting story. an interesting chapter. it still feels like its messing something, but i like your story. so update soon.
bwilkins chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
I enjoyed the update! It was not long enough though. I need more! lol! I'll be looking for the x-mas eve update for sure. This is one of my fav stories :) Looks like there is going to be some beef between Kiya & Heather!
Writing4Eternity chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
This chapter was cute.
snoopy-x chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
I didn't realise until like chapter 4 this would be an interracial romance yay!

Loving it, Austins so cute, would like to know some more about him and oh some more phone conversations I just love guys with sexy phone voices haha, looking forward to the next update x
Mascara is evil chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
Soo... yeah. Good stuff. James and Heather are douche bags, Rose is nosy but loveable and Kiya and Austin should just go ahead and have lots and lots of...fun together(hehe). You know what's funny, all the physical parts of Kiya that Austin is interested in are different than white girls: hair, skin, lips. Austin is a smart man for that. Not important but I noticed it just now. Christmas eve is so far away. You should update now. (big chesire grin)
g chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
Me like Rose and Austin. I just hope Kiya's pops starts doing better. He's expecting too much of Kiya.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »