Reviews for Princess Izzy
IRatherLikeFairytales chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Simply wonderful. I enjoy your writing very much.
elizaben chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
I felt extremely sad for Jared. I'm relieved he found a ray of hope in his dark world. The slow pace was perfect for this piece, it conveyed Jared's slightly numb feelings very well.
elizaben chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
I loved that story. I read it mostly to find out more about Medvedev and Oliver, but I enjoyed it very much. Izzy is very likable and I feel for her, I'm glad she was finally able to find her HEA. Medvedev and Oliver and their continuously growing family were adorable.
tarryfairy chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
I'm not sure how I ever missed reading this story before, but I'm glad I finally got around to it :) Princess Izzy is probably the least annoying princess of all time, it's always great to hear more about Oliver and Medvedev, and the extra about Jared and Dartmore was wonderful, to say the least. I'm curious, though, are you still planning on writing more about any of these characters?
VampiressAJ chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
still loving it.
VampiressAJ chapter 9 . 12/24/2008
that sux she had found out her love was her brother. but at least she is happy with her new man. and blacks and olivers relationship is sweet. they are collecting kids like crazy though. lol i like this story. merry christmas
Soms Cougli chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
Interesting.

I'd love to read more.

x
Thornprick chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
(reviewing chapter one) ooh, i like this story so far. You're a good writer