Reviews for Sonreirse
Ibbit chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Obviously, I just read 'Be Still My Heart'. So I ran over to this chapter, and I have to say that this is cute. It's not all sappy, or anything major (yaey!) it's just short and kinda neat. They don't really need a long background, it's great the way it is. Good ending. (last four lines)

Luck writing, as always.

ibbit
frogs of war chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
Very emotional. People with nine kids do tend to be on the more conservative side. Brian and Rafa are very sweet together.

Happy New Year.
DefineNightmare chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
I like Brian and Rafa, they seem very sweet.

please update sooN!
learntosayhello chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
Aw, I like how he didn't give in to his parents :3 My favourite line was "Bullshit. Psychiatrist. What the fuck." Rafa and Brian are cute :3 It's been a while since you've posted anything, like you said, but it's worth the wait :DD
noisuli chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
is it silly that I'm stupidly proud that Rafa's Chilean? [me being Chilean also], it's quite rare to be mentioned, Argentina and Peru tend to be the choice in South American countries :P

Anyway, I really liked the chapter, it was so sweet, but not annoyingly so.
Abstruse Blue chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
Oh I know why Hayden looks Asian, it's cause you used Yu Shirota and he's half-Spanish! 8D I remember him from the Hana Kimi live action. I REALLY enjoyed this one.
Cattails chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
Ah, these continue to be so cute! :3 I love Zach. What a little bugger XD Although I suppose Bruce sorta deserved it. Heh.
frogs of war chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Very funny.

Bruce never did say that he had a crush back in third grade, did he? He pulled back a little too far, but that allowed Zach to go at his own pace. The kiss was quite a shock for Bruce. Zach should have been more careful. Fire is dangerous.

You based these guys' appearances on real people? I can imagine Zach being something of a clothes horse. I look forward to reading more of these stories.
The-Camster chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Yay! Miles and Damien! _ Thanks for telling me about where their story was! So cute! :D

Keep On Writing!

The-Camster
autumn-annette-19 chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
Whats next, whats next?
frogs of war chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
All of these were so cute, and each was different. Cam was so shy. Ko-mo was comfortable with his relationship, it didn't need to be defined. The guy from chapter three wants more than he has, or maybe doesn't trust that they will be together forever, but is willing to live in the moment because he loves Henry that much. And Miles could fill a book with his antics, I'm sure.
magalina chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
Oh, why so short? :( But adorable, as always. Im reading Dereks story next :D
Cattails chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
I love these short stories...they're really cute. I also like the changing style for each one. It gives them a lot of variety. :D My favourite so far is Damien/Miles, I think. I have a soft spot for the flirt trying to get the cynical guy.
LoveHasNoGender chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I love how all of them dont really have a conclusion

but they actually have a meaning.

Anyway, I'de love to read more of these :)
LoveHasNoGender chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
I loved this one.

Where do you get all this inspiration?

It was heartwarming :)

By the way, I loved your first one,

It was way cute