Reviews for Optimal Expressions
CURE-Karasu chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
asldfkjsd XD The abuse, it amuses me

My favourite has to be the Wes/stupid one and the Luci/bitch one. XD TO SUM IT UP OF COURSE.

And I could TOTALLY HEAR YOU screaming "DUDE!" in my head. And I really almost said "LUCI, QUIT I'M RIGHT HERE- oh, wait, that's my inner Luci-voice." XD;

IDK WHAT I MEAN, IT'S 4AM AND I'M GOING SKIING IN FIVE HOURS. ):

MOAR PRZ :3

CURE-Karasu chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
lfasjdlfk YES MORE BEING MEAN TO WES. :'3 It amuses me greatly.

You should be mean to him more often. xD

Also, Roxy ratting you out made this amazing. XD WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POOR LITTLE INNOCENT FRIENDS WHO DIDN'T SMOKE? woe woe ;;

Andyaymygayquote! XD

The Forgotten Child chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
That was supper fast. Like *zoom* right past us fast.

Did you have some extra free time or something?
Sophia.Lobato chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
LMFAO!

I've missed this story (and Interdonato with his pasta-mania).

The best quote from today: "Karasu: There are a lot of gays in my family. You must realize this. You shake the family tree... and fruits fall out."

I nearly peed. There's a wet spot on my knickers that it's totally yours and Karasu's fault.
CaseyBear chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
I love how I am in your quotes...

I feel so close to you... because I'm staring at you and watching you undress...

Not really. Don't you wish though.
Proji-chan chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
rofl, i thought i would save my review till i read all of it.

anywho when are you gonna make moar?

its probly funnier to me since i know you guys, but srsly, moar!

lol, and in the event of a dinosaur attack, i dont think anyone would have a camera handy anyway, so i dont think she has to worry about it.

lol

love.
DreamExplicitly chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
Lmao! That was a good chappie
The Forgotten Child chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
Lol. I swear only you have these crazy conversations. )

I miss ya, by the way.

I have a quote you should put in there.. These my not be the exact words, but whatever.

(Robin is reading random citizen questions to Luci and Chelsea *sp?*)

Robin- Ok, I’m done. I have to read these all to a recorder as soon as you guys leave. No more.

Luci- Ask me another question! I want to know if I could pass the citizen test.

Robin- I don’t want to! It’s punishment enough that I have to read them to a recorder later. It’s boring.

Luci- Ask me another!

Robin- *sigh* Fine. (Reads off random question.)

Luci- You already asked me that one!

Robin- *Growl*
Kia Zi Shiru chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
LOL I loved it again! made me laugh read hard :)
CURE-Karasu chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
I love how most of these are me. XD

IT JUST GOES TO SHOW (indistinct slurring) ... NOTHING NEW FROM ME. :)

ALSO JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS: I'm also the MSN ones. 8D INFUMME, ME. xD;; (ohshi-now everyone knows my name)

HAHA

You're so mean to Wes. :D It makes me really happy for whatever reason. Just. Teasing. Haha. Hairline

xoxo

P.S.: I Kissed A Girl just came on pandora and it makes me think of you, Luci (UH NOT IN THAT WAY? AH WHO AM I KIDDING? TOTALLY THAT WAY XD /random)
The Sham chapter 5 . 2/5/2009

LUTHE.
CURE-Karasu chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
ROFL. IS THAT FIGHT OR FLIGHT FROM THE BLOG ON MY MYSPACE? 312lkjagrdg

AHMAHGAWD YOU STALKER! XD *flails*

These never fail to amuse me. o_,o

Yes, even the... *gulp* Twilight ones. *slams head into brick wall*

OHGOD. OHGOD WHAT DID I JUST UNLEASH.

x'3
Max-Ashworth chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
lol I thought the Twilight movie sucked. BUT it was completely hilarious. Well really, the actors sucked. They kept to the plot pretty good.

I talked through the whole thing and this gay kid behind me kicked my chair a few times "by accident". 8) My friend Anastasia pretty much killed me...

The CD your mom bought is good to fall asleep to. Thought I'd mention it. 8
smee bitch chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
haha. I should have come to stay with you. I'll have money, you coming Christmas? My thanksgiving went to hell in hand basket addressed for satan's left nut. TL;DR Bad day... Bad WEEK.

But yeah any breaks or long weekends from now on I'm game I'm not doing this family shit anymore. Just come kidnap me and LET ME WEAR A COAT.

half pig... haha
The Sham chapter 4 . 11/30/2008

OMG.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME IN ON ALL THE MADNES!

I love you.

And your mommy.

You better tell her. Or else.. . . . . . *cough*empty threat*cough*

So, yeah. Great as always.

I saw Twilight this week.

OMg.

Speechless.

And not in a good way.

Speechless in an "I'm trying to think of something rude/obnoxious to say about the movie but I can't think of any right now due to my lack of creativity and my major HANG OVER" kind of way.

XD

Luvs and huggles and SMOOCHIES.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »