Reviews for Optimal Expressions
NekoRinChan chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Twilight!

And omg I loved the survey. XD And it is pretty scary how number eleven could work. And do you mean that one song I suggested? o.o Or am I totally off.
CaseyBear chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
Holy crap. I am in your quotes!

I feel like Twilight is our love movie.

Most people have songs. We have a movie.

Because our brain's are married.

Okay! So I had no idea what the whole MySpace Survey for Writers thing was when my friend did it on hers (because she is a fanfiction writer and I was all "What in the world is a Nunnally.")

Her's was different though.

Anyhow. I love your brain and stuff.

Gosh. Good days.
The Forgotten Child chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
Jasper said more then that... When they were talking about handling James, Emmett says something along the lines of James having his unparalled senses and Jasper replies, "We've handled worse before. We can handle this." Or something along those lines.

Humn, good luck with your man problems.
Kia Zi Shiru chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
I love the Edawrd from the book, I just imagined him more like... Stuart Townsend in Queen of the Damned... More vampy less... dunno less bulk of flesh and bones...

And I love your update again!

I love the chrismastree incident XD !
NekoRinChan chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
Of course I saw Twilight. That is what we did for my party, lol. And yes, it was pretty amazing. :D

SO VERY OPTIMAL! xD
dolly-dear chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
Hah! I love it.
The Sham chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
OMG.

Your mom is going to be a uni-boob just like my aunt! (best of luck with that, cancer is NO fun)

I still find great humor in you and your friends. Keep it up. It makes me giggle. And in a day when Chad the Lesbian doesn't giggle, it is extremely sad/depressing/apocalyptic.

Luvs, Huggles, Smoochies, and give your mom a big wet one from ME!
CaseyBear chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Edward: Talk about something else to keep me from going back there.

Bella: You should put on your seatbelt.

Edward: You should put on your seatbelt.

I love that line. I love Twilight! My friend and I pretty much died when we saw Carlisle. When he walked in I turned to my friend and was all, "Holy bananas! He is sexy!"

So we had sex with the screen whenever he was on.

Jasper scared me with all of his staring. I don't remember him talking at all. So pretty but so scary.
The Forgotten Child chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Twilight was F'n wondeful...

"You know, your mood swings are giving me whiplash." - Bella

(god don't I know how that feels)

And yay for Kevin! Lol, Luci Tanner. *Aww*

If it were like, vote for your favorite Luci relationship, Kevin would have mine.
Scythia chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
I just want to say... wow... My life isn't nearly as interesting or hilarious as yours. Don't stop these- I'm always laughing (inside- I don't usually laugh out loud when on the computer). Keep this up!

:D
Kia Zi Shiru chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
I wanna see Twilight too :D I think I will download it seeming it won't come out here until half december or so... BTW... I don't like the guy they choose for Edawrd, what do you think?
Sophia.Lobato chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Haha!

Love this story - my friend also steals her neighbor's internet signal and I'm making sure I use the STD thing whenever it comes up.

FalseReflections chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Oh wow, I laughed so hard at some of them. No offence. lol.

Cat period hahah.

I saw my cat masturbate once.

You...probably didn't need to know that...
The Sham chapter 2 . 11/18/2008