Reviews for Secret Sun
Evan Sabaku chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Cant wait for the next chapter. Love this story so far. Keep up the good work,
toinfinity chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
i really hope you update! i remember loving this story so much, and i was devastated when you took the chapters down. id love to be able to read again! :D
Anon chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Please keep updating! :)
rosieroo chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I think this is a really great and interesting start to a story! Your status on this story says complete though, so I was wondering if you're planning on keeping on going with it? I think I would really enjoy reading it!
nora chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
please continue
gaeare chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
Hello i'm gaeare and i read this story's summery that interested me so i wish join your community on LJ for read that please
zoo-bie chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
Oh God, I was thinking about this story just the other day, and how I had to read it again. I'll join the community, and hope you'll accept my application. I'm called zoo-bie on LJ too.
RitaHouston chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
hi like this so im gon to the community and check it out and my pen name is rhagerita
pinote007 chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
Hello you fantastic writer!

Just so you know, I created an account on LJ only for you. :D

Could you just add me in your community, please? :D

Of course, my pen name is also pinote007. Yay!

See ya! :D
Nameless Shana chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Hey can you add me on lj. my username is bluesky0165. Please and thank you. (sorry for using chapter 1.)
Anatomy chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
I just found this story, and freaked when I realized that it was no longer up here, I was trying so hard to look for it, but I couldn't find it.

I absolutely love this plot, my PEN name is swingsetsx. Thanks.
Beyond Immortal chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Hi!

I'm a huge fan of this story and I was hoping you could let me join your writing community on Livejournal. My username is greenonioncake and I've put through the "join" request already.

Thanks

Katherine
brookeworm chapter 30 . 9/18/2010
xD Muchas Grasias, you dumbass.

xD I'm sorry, I'm only kidding, you're not a dumbass. I'm talking to you like I'd talk to a buddy now, cuz you are officially my newest best friend.

I. Cried. When they broke up. Seriously, you made me cry. But you know, you can't put down a book at the bad part or it'll haunt you for the rest of your life - Seriously, a possesive demon will emerge from the book and steal your soul, especially if you skip right to the end when bad things happen- so I was like crying through the chapters they were apart, really wantinging to kill Craig. I hate Craig. And it is obvious that I hate Stephan's parents. Honestly, any decent person would ... I really hope when you were refering back in those other chapters that your parents never mistreated you in this way.

I'm so glad for the happy ending.

It's like you ripped my heart out and then you put it back together with sticky-glue. Heh...

Good job. And you officially have yourself a fan! Congrats! Lol.
brookeworm chapter 11 . 9/17/2010
1. I think its cute that they're both virgins. I like how you make the little sex-sessions imperfect. It does add a sense of realness to the story.

2. I'm going to guess that the reason that Noah freaked out so much over the gun had something to do with his parents death. But that's just a guess.

3. I thought it was so adorable that Noah was protecting Stephan even though he was scared shitless. That just shows what kind of a person Noah is. While Stephan leans more on the side of avoiding confrontation and keeping up his self preservation instincts, Noah is the Brash, brave type that does what he thinks is right, despite if it's what's expected of him.

4. I admire your character development. When it switched from Stephan to Noah, you can really catch the differences between the styles they're speaking in. While Noah's side often has funny lines, and a few blunt insights, Stephan is obviously more calculationg and complex. It really is the difference between night and day.

5. In one of the previous chapters, you mentioned a bit of a drinking problem of Stephans. Later, you also mentioned abuse when he was a child. Now, I can pretty much tell that you don't condone these things, but I always try to encourage people who write about drugs, alchohol, or violence, to put a disclaimer somewhere in the chapter that they don't actually condone, and highly discourage it. Some people are easily influenced by the stories they read, and just as a kind i of precaution, I think you might want to do that, in your next draft? You said you'd publish another next summer? Well, trust me, I can't wait to finish the rest of this. It's a great story!
brookeworm chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
"Damn you for being so hard! Damn you to the fiery pits of hell where you will be molested and raped by some trick named Jim!"

Okay, I laughed so hard at that line, I almost peed myself.

In an odd way, Stephan kind of reminds me of how I imagined young Severus Snape... if Snape were gay that is. Not in thee ways of appearances, but in additudes, definetly. Sorry, had to throw that bit in there (just so you know, Snape is one of my favorite characters, so that's a compliment.)

I Love this story so much. Good job!
453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »