Reviews for Kisses in a Cemetary
SNOWBITCH2 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
O IM SO SRRY DID THAT HAPPEN TO U I COULDNT REMEMBER BUT IF SO SRRY N I SAD IN BEGINNING BUT I LOVE IT SO PLEAZ U.D. SOON ITS REALLY GOOD SO FAR I LIKE NOAH LOVE THE NAME TO BU LOVE EMMA I LOVE THE NAME TO HEHE! BUT I LOVED IT N I WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE PLEAZ N THNKU TTYL N GOOD LUCK N HEALTH LOVE YA [; -VAMPIRE ROMANCE OBSESSER
ForeverxDreaming chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Awhh... happy...

-Dreamer
We Used To Wait chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
When you say Christian romance, do you mean the whole story is going to be centered on something to do with Christianity? I'm not Christian (atheist). It's fine and everything, I'm just worried that if i proceed with the story I might not be able to. . er. . . Relate, or anything. So yeah.
Writing4Eternity chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
awesomeness
daughterofmusic chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Ah... I begin to see what happened to Emma...

I'm so excited to see how the plot thickens and develops!

There are a few minor mistakes in here, most of which can be corrected with a little bit of proofreading - don't sweat too much over them.

:) Keep it up!

Music
not.a.spoiled.brat chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
You have to update!

soon ]
RzzlDzzl chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Woah, very good first chapter. Though it's only the first chapter I think Emma is a great character. I want to know how she really handles her fathers death and what becomes of Noah. I can't wait to read more of the story!
Virginia Bowie chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This was powerfully moving and heart wrenching to read. So much loss, so much pain,yet hope remains because a young man stopped to offer comfort. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the story, how Emma moves past her grief, and to see how this friend helps her in doing this. God bless you for a a very inspiring first chapter, and I look forward to reading more! Love, Virginia B.