Reviews for Twisted Life
Serafina Claremond chapter 13 . 12/4/2008
one freaking fabulous word: AW. just FINALLY dude. :]
Elle for Love to Write chapter 13 . 12/4/2008
KYLE what a schemer. how could a person do that

aww i can feel this tory coming to a close soon BUT will you tell us why travis doesnt like to be touched?

PLEASE

please update asap!

thanks
superficialSagacity chapter 13 . 12/4/2008
OH MY GOSH, YAY!

:D
TheImpossibleGirl93 chapter 13 . 12/4/2008
Yay! I'm so happy! *singsong* They've admitted to liking each other! Yay! Anyway, this was a great chapter. And now you've got me singing and dancing! I just loved the part where she touched his face and he turned into the touch, it was so cute seeing as he has touch issues. I loved it and please update ASAP!

~(the very happy) Malice
Over chapter 13 . 12/4/2008
D: wow...poor kyle no one wants him... IFEELBADFORHIM...victoria has an evil

plot huh? im kinda scared for veronica.

maybe victoria secretly liked kyle too!

hopefully then everybody gets a happy

ending:D
buzzgirl37 chapter 13 . 12/4/2008
YAY! They're together-together. And evil Kyle showed his true colours and also showed he wasn't as much as a dummy as we first pegged him for. Although Travis was...idiot. He shoulda just come straight and tried to get her. But yay they admitted it. And he hardly flinched at all!

Oh no though...what's Victoria going to do...? I'm worried. Keep crazy girls gubby hands of him...Travis obviously thinks they're grubby :) While Veronica's aren't, at all.

Ooh do we get to find out why Travis doesn't like being touched soon..?

Is this nearly over? :(

Can't wait for the next chapter (Like the nex story...as you may be able to tell from the rambling review on that one...)
anne chapter 13 . 12/4/2008
woohoo - go trav! go trav! it's your birthday
angelblissjoy chapter 12 . 12/2/2008
hiya,

great story!

cant wait to know what Trent has to say

update again soon

take care
hadeelohs chapter 12 . 12/2/2008
Hey!..i just read the entire story and even though I enjoy all of your stories on here I gotta say this is god! Oh and I really like Travis :D
ohxrosie chapter 12 . 12/2/2008
Ah, gotta love the man-fight.
Aurora Corona chapter 12 . 12/2/2008
Whoa. Cliffhangers are evil, woman!

But seriously. What took you so long to update? I was literally jumping in my seat waiting for the next chapter.

And this was kinda short :(

Oh well. That doesn't beat the fact that the story is AHMAZING right now. :D

Can the next chapter be updated sooner? Or if not, could it at least be longer than this one? Cos I'm just dying of curiosity!

And what's Travis' secret? Very curious.

LOVES TO YOU&YOUR STORY (that's why you should update sooner! :D)

SP.
SierralaineWalsh chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
Oh no. . Go Travis! P
VampiressAJ chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
whoa, holy crap. thats awesome. but a question how did they get into the house? just walk in? they have some balls if they did. lol i fricken love it. update soon!
CATpuccino chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
Whoa what happened? You really successfully made this story twisted. lol. It doesn't as predictable as I thought. Dang, it's complicated. Love it though.
Scorpiongurl324 chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
OMG OMG OMG wat is going on? Update soon! That wasn't long enough and ended on cliff hanger, ur so mean! LOL!

-Kia