Reviews for Twisted Life
witeaya chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
this is the second time i read the story and i love it very much!

love the plot. and the main characters. they were sweet.
breatheyou7 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
oh shit, indeed!

Ah I loved the first chapter. The plot seems quite interesting, and I like the twist you added to Travis's character! It makes me way more eager to continue reading.
reindrops chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Okay, I'm starting to like it already, which is a bad thing since it's almost midnight here and I have to go to school early tomorrow. Lol. Anyways, gonna proceed to the next chapter.
Caitie Manda chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
I loved this. So. So. So. MUCH. I wish there could be more...like Veronica and Travis getting married, maybe...? Okay, I might be getting ahead of myself here, but hey. It would be awesome to read. You know, little Travis and Ronnie jr.s? Haha :) I really loved it. I'm gonna add it to my favorites now, m'kay? Amazing job.
xXSoundlessMusicXx chapter 16 . 5/28/2011
I really like this story, and am glad that you put this answer in. I was quite confused my self, actually. This plot is great about the whole love-rectangle...

I didn't actually see any huge mistakes, so good job!

- xXSoundlessMusicXx
Ashley4287 chapter 16 . 4/26/2011
that was a really good story (once again... :P ) i think i'll go check out some of your other writing... after i'm done studying (nope, unlike "ronnie" i have no guy to distract me ;P ) expect my reviews and great job once again :D
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
This was a really good story
Garneau chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
Hi,

I love your story. Travis is a really interesting and completely different character and I love how manipulative and controlling Kyle and Victoria are.

In this chapter though, when Veronica says that it was disgusting to see Kyle trailing after her sister, I reckon she was being a bit hypocritical with her long-lasting crush on Kyle himself. Though I probably misinterpreted that, rather Veronica was disgusted with herself for liking Kyle for so long.

Oh well she ended up with the right boy in the end. By the way no wonder Victoria is a bitch, when Her mother treats Ronnie really badly. That's where she inherited it from!

Anyway loved your work,

Garneau.
shortieecakee chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
Officially my new favourite story on FP!
shortieecakee chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
Who's Emma? wasn't her friends name Ella?
AJS chapter 15 . 12/13/2010
Cute cute. What an elaborate plan that Travis came up with, and it's funny that each plan was always the same strategy just with different people and from different angles.

I thought Travis and Kyle used to be best friends. I suppose that's kind of sad that their friendship just died like that, but then again could they have really been that much of friends if it broke that easily anyway?

Anyway, cute story.

- Alyssa
far chapter 16 . 10/13/2010
Aww! Cute!

I haven't read one of those "easy to read", but well written, stories in aages! So this was refreshing and very sweet!

Love this story!
mizgardenia21 chapter 16 . 10/3/2010
That was an interesting story. I liked it...I did see some spelling errors (like when Travis says "But the way"...I assume you meant "By the way") but they didn't really detract from the storyline.
tell it to the sky chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
this is like the 3rd time I've read this and i still love it.

i think that you should write a story about Victoria

i would defo read it!
Mandyg chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
i absolutely enjoyed this story.
380 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »