Reviews for Twisted Life
pretitiful chapter 16 . 1/15/2009
i really loved this story.

Fayre Meira chapter 15 . 1/14/2009
i really like this. the only thing that was missing was an explanation for why travis shuddered from touches - and he got over them too quick in my opinion when he decided to get close to ronnie.
UrFaveFreek chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
HaHaHAHAHAhaHAA! Wow! If I know twins & obviosly I do, it is SO D-Day for Veronica
UrFaveFreek chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
AWESOME! I am starting to see alot of similarities between my twin & Vicky.
UrFaveFreek chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Dude! My lovely (Belch) sister would MURDER me in my sleep! no she would torture me when I was awake so it was worse. The worst thing on the long list of twins is they are always there! You can NOT escape.
UrFaveFreek chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Are u a twin I am. Whoop-Dee-Freakin'-Do 4 Me! Being a twin, in my opinion, Sux on hackin ice!
insanity-ward chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
omg! wow! i absolutely LUV your story! it was so amazingly cute! like i seriously luved it! to death! and Travis and Veronica made SUCH a cute couple! totally fan-freakin-tastic! D
charlottedias118hotmail.co.uk chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
i really like the story! but 1 thing is really bugging me! u changed the name of the best friend half way through! u started off calling her ella then u started calling her emma! sorry except that really bugged me!

charlotte
sunny30 chapter 14 . 12/24/2008
Hi,

I think that you are a great author. Thank you for taking your time to write all these stories for those of us who love to read but cant write. I really hope u do write a sequel to this story. Thank you! :)
book.babe15 chapter 15 . 12/23/2008
so adorablee i loved it!
lipslykvelvet chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
I loved this story! I read it all in one day, in one sitting and I'll have you know, this was very refreshing! It was moderate, you honestly didn't over do it and everything just flowed. A nice, clean read, so thanks for that!
asff chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
did you make up the word hautially
daling chapter 15 . 12/21/2008
yay!

now im satisfied! haha.

thank you so much for the story. very talented.
Hazelnut Romance chapter 15 . 12/21/2008
nice. travis is a funny guy. update soon with ur other stories and victoria's. kinda surprised how she isn't such a bit** so much now.
Priscilla Shay chapter 15 . 12/21/2008
huh... I kinda miss kyle.. lol, when you were hinting at Victoria's bf that really cared about her, I thouhgt it was Kyle.

Oh, and I'm glad you explained about the phobia, I was realy wondering lol. and I absolutely love how you said it can be overcome alternatively _

~P.S.