Reviews for Biology
Bookworm67 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
3 this was sweet! I liked how it was romance in a way that didn't have it end up in them getting together! I liked how it was just him realizing he likes making her happy!
Pirate Bones chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
well, that was damn good. Start of romance-I like that! :)
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Good job with this

Nice plot, too.
Jeremy Golant chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Yet another excellent story :)

Taking a guess at a metaphor here: people who call him by his last name don't truly know him, intimately speaking. But because whatshername calls him by his first, something that no one does, she is innately a lot closer to him. eh?

Great job :)
hillaryanne chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Great story I hope you keep writing. i was intrigued with the fact that he still doesn't know her name, not that he is really trying to learn it. Even though he is starting to relize he likes her.
annoyance chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Sweet
cbprice25 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Oh, I like it. I am looking forward to more!
WithoutException chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Interesting...reminds me of a girl I sat next to in my Biology class my first semester in college...we were friends and I saw her all the time, but it was several months before I actually found out what her name was.
Aurora Corona chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
That's so cute!

Please update more, you're a very good writer.

This is flawless.

Update soon!

SP
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
and... still... no... name?

well, whatever. it would've made it anti-climactic, i think.

but very cute, nonetheless. i like it a lot.
000000001.0 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
wow

its really good, the chapter is nice to(im mean its long)

now jst updateXD
SocialInhalation chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
aw!

*_*

you've got me all starry eyed because your story is so adorable, stories like these just make me so happy!

i hope you update soon because i would really like to know what happens!
xbrunnettex0 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
this is really cute. its not over tho right? haha it made me laugh how he STILL doesn tknow her name
IHateMyLoveLife chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
That was really cute. It's different to have it in a guy's pov. Your writing style is really cool. It makes the tory that much better. This has real potential.
jayniee chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I love your style of writing. Update soon?