Reviews for In Bad Taste
reviewer chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
This was funny, witty (some really great lines) and thoughtful (albeit a little confusing at the start though) and thoroughly enjoyable.
...But is it really a happily ever after?
Bedlam Chaos chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
Thank you for the story. It was well written and the characters were charming ;-). It would have been nice to have it developed a bit more, especially Leslie and Vincent interactions: I was kind of surprise to see Leslie transforming from indifferent/brotherly towards Grigori into head over hels for him. I don't know why but since chapter 3 or 4, I expected him to end with Vincent.

This being said. I still enjoyed my time :-). The chapters were short but consequent so it was a delight to read them ;). Thanks again for it.
My Chemical Music Box chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
Nice fic - I must say I loved the slightly English, very hialrious cross-dresser main character. It was a lovely change from the usual geeky snot-nosed teenage charcters that seem to float around FictionPress.

Great work and a great read!
pille-ip chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
Amazing, hilarious & simply wonderful!
Aime Atem chapter 10 . 2/17/2011
Incredibly charming story, and nonconventional gender roles are fantastic.
Johnny101 chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
What a glorious story! In a way I wanted Leslie to get with both twins and live threesome ever after. However, Grigori was most defiantly the best fit. Thank you for a most wonderful story.
Talana K-T chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
Okay, I had purposely been avoiding this story for ages, just didn't seem like my cup of tea (heh), however, I read a review on it ... oh somewhere along with the link and decided to try it out. I am now terribly angry with myself for having avoided it for so long. Definitely a brilliant story. I love Leslie, and was rooting for Grigori ... oh ... for most of the story. Very glad to see that it happened. lol

Once again, I loved it.
Vera Dicere chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
this is delightful! i was pulling for grisha from the get go, so i was quite glad with the way things ended up. i'm so happy i came across this
kosmich chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
This story is absoloutely hilarious and awesome. I Love Leslie, he's definitely one of the coolest characters on FP. Also, he and Grigori make such a great couple. :)
Wanda Walker chapter 10 . 5/4/2010
This story was recommended to me and God, I'm really glad it was.

I feel like I have to thank you, because you have created a male character that is both feminine AND strong, and I find that VERY rare in slash fiction. And I thank you SO MUCH for this. I thought such characters were extinct.

And while Leslie could be thought of as a bit of a b itch, I really really liked him. And I normally don't like bitchy characters. So I'm kind of shocked by how much I loved him. _

Lastly, I'm really happy he ended up with Grigori. Those two were made for each other. I knew it from the beginning. ;) It was the only sensible way of ending the story.

All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. There need to be more like it!
whitecrow chapter 10 . 3/2/2010
Hey great story! I cam here because this story was recc'd at The Slash Pile (LJ). Really liked Leslie, but all the characters were very well drawn. You kept the over-the-topness that this sort of story and characters need to an absolutely perfect level. It was at times really funny to read Leslie's thoughts about himself and his universe and not crack a smile at the absurdity. Loved the fashionista stuff, too, name-dropping and all. Really enjoyed it, many thanks.
The Falconer chapter 10 . 2/15/2010
I really really enjoyed this! My only tiny little complaint (if I were to voice one :D) would be that Grigori got so little screen time. The little he got, of course, told us a lot about his feelings for Leslie and how comfortable they were around each other, but when I finished reading the story, I felt I knew Torsten better than I knew Grigori. I knew stuff about Grigori (his cats, that he has a heart of gold despite his buff looks, etc.) but I didn't feel like his personality really came through.

But, still, such a great story. Leslie is a truly unique character and I enjoyed reading his story. You're very talented and I'm definitely going to check out your other stuff. :)
Biblii chapter 10 . 2/7/2010
this story rocks. I wasn't sure I would like it from the description, but Leslie is just such a likeable character, it's hard not to...and I love the ending :D
Nineheart chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
Oh God this is so amazing. I love Grigori and Leslie to death!

Update soon!
Sasha chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
Poor Vin (/_\\)

He gets a pretty, right? YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO, AND HEY, LOOK, A FRENCH GUY *grins* Tori has his manwhore ways, Les has Grisha, Vin needs some lovin'!

*waves* Hi Leenz, look, reviewing! *gasp*