Reviews for If This Were a Fairytale
righthere431 chapter 17 . 12/27/2008
Let's hope that Ellie stays away this time! and I really hope that Camden finds a way to make Finley forgive him
Melika Elena chapter 19 . 12/27/2008
It's too bad that this story is your least favorites, because it's definitely one of mine. Although I like your other stories, such as BBD, I find that the situations in this one are more realistic than BBD, which can get a little cliche at times. I think that you definitely could have added more depth, but if you don't care... ehh. Oh, well.

Anyway, I enjoyed this story a lot and can't wait for your new story!
elleith chapter 19 . 12/27/2008
It was a good, happy ending. :]

Camden was pretty cliche so I can understand why he wasn't your favorite.

I love Sawyer though.
auburnfusion chapter 19 . 12/27/2008
Wow, that was a great ending! I was hoping the epilogue would be a couple of years later, or maybe even a possible graduation ceremony thingy. This was an interesting concept to explore and especially for your NaNo project, I would understand how you'd find this story to be a relief to get over with, now that you don't have to edit as much anymore.

It's still worth it to re-edit the entire story, should you ever find yourself bored or compelled to. All I have to say is I thoroughly enjoyed Finley and Camden and the other minor characters. I look forward to your new story (mainly because the title is intriguing) and hope you have a great rest of the break! (What with all the reviews and whatnot. :3)

-Brooke
AmoreJess chapter 19 . 12/27/2008
great story :D but i thought it was a bit rushed tho but still great all the same :]

-AmoreJess-
adnama3121 chapter 19 . 12/27/2008
Sorry I only reviewed, like, no times for this story lol

It was just really short and the chapters came so close together, I just didn't feel like it. I'm on break and I'm being very lazy so... no need to put extra energy into something like that.

But, it was a good story, very cute

~Amanda~

Okay, another smiley face, since my reviews are getting quite boring these days:
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 18 . 12/27/2008
OMG! I AM CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!
auburnfusion chapter 18 . 12/27/2008
And the climax is done! Wow. I thought it was a little too fast for me, but with Finley and the severity of the situation, I kind of think it's appropriate. Kind of happy you have an epilogue up. But wow, you finished it... you're amazing. Amazing, really. Did I say that yet?
auburnfusion chapter 17 . 12/27/2008
Sweet tense chapter. I like this new perspective of Camden and his anger. He should've punched Ellie though.
theslykit chapter 19 . 12/27/2008
loved the story! :D can't wait to read your other ones! kudos to you!
nul chapter 19 . 12/27/2008
I've seen my share of movies, and I have to admit. I was expecting her to get eye-surgery done and be able to see again.

I'm glad she didn't, though I do want to know her reaction when she see's again, though I guess it can be presumed. :D

hehe.

I'm looking forward to NYAC.

The title seems intruiging.

question: Is this going to be a story story or like a one-shot?

Really liked it!

kthnxbai,

Martin the Waterskier
toffeecakesxox chapter 19 . 12/27/2008
I've been smiling like an idiot the entire time I was reading this, and now I'm sad. Maybe NYAC will make me relieve my stalker-ish duties again. Otherwise, I'll probably go click on Welcome To The Funhouse. I need to read something while trying to write chapter/oneshots of my own. :P I loved the twist on this modest, little fairytale!

toffeecakesxox chapter 18 . 12/27/2008
AHH! Suuch a heartwarmig chapter, I can barely see the letters. It's a pretty good thing that I know where the letters are. Everything about this chapter was perfect, I swear. The reunion between father and children, Cam and Finley (my favorite part!), EVERYTHING. :D

Ah, it's almost over! Now, I need another story to stalk for updates. :P

toffeecakesxox chapter 17 . 12/27/2008
Poor Camden. I think Ellie got what she deserved - and more. So neener to her. :D

I feel so bad for Camden and Finley though! And I wonder what happened to Max; was he bailed out? Was he able to go free, because what he did was very sweet. And, AH! This story's almost over! NU.

But, I have a few chapters left and I will bask in reading them.

Very very awesome chapter. I wonder what Cam'll do to gain Finley back. Can't wait!

76cm chapter 18 . 12/27/2008
I LOVE YOU SAMMY!

I look at my email, and there are FOUR WHOLE lovely chapters for me to read.

An epilogue?

Today?

Tomorrow?

SOON!

And YAY everything turned out really really lovely.

Please make something nasty happen to Ellie in the epilogue, like she gets stuck in a load of cow dung, like in Back to the Future or something.

Am going to watch Interview with a Vampire now.

Should be good?