Reviews for If This Were a Fairytale
JamieBell chapter 16 . 12/27/2008
I really like this story. Despite all the drama. But my goodness! I remember reading that you said your cousin was blind and you are legally blind...do people (loose term) actually treat others like this? Is this story based off real experiences? Because I can't imagine having to go through this. I can't wait to see what happens. Ellie needs a huge wake-up call. I hope she gets it.
nvme5 chapter 16 . 12/27/2008
Bitch. Ellie is a bitch, pardon my french..

Please uppdate son! :)
iluveeuu2ow chapter 16 . 12/27/2008
OMG!that was so sad!
ehM chapter 16 . 12/27/2008
ellie saunders.. that *&# !$#% bitch..

so is toby already falling for finley too? like max? :D
gulistala chapter 16 . 12/27/2008
Okay that's just twisted. That was a perfect way to break them up. But for Ellie to actually get Camden? I guess she doesn't understand that Camden really is falling for Finley, if not already. Sighs. And let me guess, more trouble awaiting her at home with her mother. I betcha.

Keep up the good work, can't wait for tomorrow's double installment. D
dark-halo-princess chapter 16 . 12/27/2008
Love it!

Ellie is such a b*! It's so typical - what she needs is a good slap (although usually I'm against violence). He, it's fiction, right?

I like the way you've substituted the bells, fiary godmother, and so on of the original Cinderella story into this one - it's really well done. Aw, Finley was so happy and then that had to happen...

I can't wait to see the ending and how her shoe comes into it in your version.

I understand why this story is not your favourite. It's not as developed as say your other stories, evident in the way the polt is wuite fast paced. Even considering that, it's still brilliant.

Thanks for the very very quick updates - I've been reading your story while taking breaks from wrting my assignments. A very stimulating break, let me tell you.
auburnfusion chapter 16 . 12/27/2008
Finally, some real action. A side tip, it's "brake" not break. Anyways, I like that Finley is finally coming to realizations with her feelings for Cam, and well, with this new twist, it's a good development for mostly Cam and Finley. I can't help but feel a little put-off by Ellie Saunders because she's your typical stereotype of a mean bitch and well, she isn't any real than a stereotype. Most stories have a girl like Ellie Saunders. Since she is probably the least developed out of the characters (I'm eyeballing here), I don't know, it just made her actions seem a little catty and predictable. I would strongly suggest you probably flesh up Ellie and give her a back-story to why she's a bitch to other people, especially the blind, that kind of thing. It would only strengthen your story that much more.

For someone who claims that this is one of her least-liked stories to write/edit/whatever, I have to say, it's really terrific even if you put a minimal amount of effort in it. This is one of those little diamonds in the rough, and I love sparkly shiny things. :3
Silencia chapter 16 . 12/27/2008
So sad! It's really sad! I can't believe that someone as bitchy as Ellie can exist! Although I know they exist... Great chapter as always!

Grtz Silencia
theslykit chapter 16 . 12/27/2008
please update soon!
predict.this chapter 16 . 12/27/2008
Yup, it's official. I hate Ellie. This story is ending soon, right? 3 chapters more!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
Haha. I love you. I'm stuck in Hong Kong for a holiday but everytime I go on you've updated this story :)

I hate Ellie. I can't believe she did that! Actually I can, I just hate it when that sort of thing happens...

Anyway, love the updates! 3 more chapters to go? It's a shame it isn't longer but I love it :)
righthere431 chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
stupid Ellie!
Uniquely Proud chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
Aw man!

You left my heart floating giddily at the end of Chapter 13 and now you shot it down again.

Love love love love love it! D

I wonder if you've found a picture for Max...?

Loking forwrad to the next update! xD

*screams out in excitement*

From,

Leticia the Giddy.
righthere431 chapter 15 . 12/26/2008
yay she's going to the dance!
KTParrott chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
wow, i love this story, its a great take on the traditional cinderella story!
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »