Reviews for If This Were a Fairytale
righthere431 chapter 14 . 12/26/2008
Oh what's Camden's idea? I want to know!
Selene Ice Queen chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
It was so nice of Max to help out like that.

I hate that evil little cockroach. Gr, I wish she was standing in front of me so i can "improve" her face. What was a great night for Finely turned out bad cause of that little witch. Gr ...

Update soon. :D
righthere431 chapter 13 . 12/26/2008
finally Finley stood up! and she is so going to the dance with Camden!
neyngn chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
Oh my goodness gracious, that was an ordeal. I was irked, angry, pissed off, grateful and it was gah. I feel tired after reaing the chapter and you've only just started. Great story so far and the plot and characters are great!
Jainblu chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
Aw.

This was the second cutest chapter ever...

The cutest chapter was no 15. ;)

Some may consider it a bit strange that i find a chapter that ends sadly cut, but that's just me I guess. And the beautiful way it was all written would have a hard chance in convincing me otherwise (i.e. persuading me that it wasn't cute, cos it was! cute i mean)

Sammy i think you've been doing a wonderful job, and this really is a joy to read
auburnfusion chapter 15 . 12/26/2008
Go Max! He's a better fairy godmother than that... woman from Cinderella. Max is adorable. He's sort of like the best friend who's in love with you, but you're already in love with someone else... I would love to see him get a girl too... if he can't get Finley, that is, although she's better off with Cam.

Really cute development here. You updated once again, and for that, I bow down to you and your awesomeness.
shesabeautyx chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
I haven't reviewed this story yet... I've been ghosting, but I have to say that this is probably the story I like the most out of all your other ones. Ironic because you said you liked it the least. lol. I mean, not that all your other ones aren't great but I really love this one. I think it's mainly because I love Finley. I mean being a girl I'm usually drawn to the male characters (and yes, I absolutely love Cam) but she's what every heroine should be like. I would love a friend like her. She's so caring, optimistic, and I see her almost as a christ-like figure in the novel.

Camden. Ah, sweet guys. Good to write about, but never to be seen. Nah, I know a couple and I'm sure there's more out there. But a guy that doesn't care at all about what other people think and is willing to stand up for himself plus his girlfriend.. that's something to admire.

Elle. Ahh, how I cannot stand girls like her. Just brings forth how cruel this world can really be. How can she even EXPECT camden to like her? If this story was longer I think I would've liked to see more characterization on her part, maybe try to explain why she's so... nasty. But I guess sometimes people have no other reason for doing that other than the reason itself.

I really like this story. It hasn't really been written before and it's fresh. You've done a great job with it. I'm looking forward to the next couple of chapters :) Great job.
entity.unkown chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
nononono! poor finley! thanks for updating so often as of late :D
AndstillIRise chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
please don't leave us hanging like that. I for one need to konw what happens. can't wait to read the next one. peace
toffeecakesxox chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
Oh no! Poor Camden! That evil... ugh! EVIL stepsister/witch! Can't wait for the next chapter. :D

-toffeecakesxox.
ehM chapter 15 . 12/26/2008
wow..just..wow.. :D
toffeecakesxox chapter 15 . 12/26/2008
I started squealing when Max came, I swear. Ah, I'm sad now. Now that Finley's going to the dance, that must mean the story's almost over. -sob- Still, there are a few chapters left! Yay! :)

Camden's the sweetest boyfriend ever - 'nuff said. :D And so is Max! Go Fairy God-Nerd! And Prince Charming! And Cinderella!

-toffeecakesxox.
elleith chapter 15 . 12/26/2008
Very cute chapter.
auburnfusion chapter 14 . 12/26/2008
Wow, so you've already plowed through more than half of the story. Amazing! Cam's mummy is super-sweet. And eggs and bacon? That's the way to my heart. Or at least, the way to my stomach. :3

The development is really nice here, because Finley's sort of revealing a little bit about her past to him, but not the entire story unfortunately. I was just noticing how fast their relationship has progressed (a few encounters in the beginning, and all of a sudden, they're going out?) and this chapter is sort of essential to that because it slows it down and allows for more further development between the two.

Can't wait to see what Camden's got in mind. Actually, that boy's always got something up his sleeve. Keep up the amazing work as usual... editing, of course.
auburnfusion chapter 13 . 12/26/2008
All I have to say is, the Braille card and flowers were a nice touch. It's great to see that Camden took Finley's disability into consideration, and especially that.

Go Finley! She conquered that beast of a mother. I hope she's ready to face the consequences. I'm kind of a little disappointed that you went directly into the Fairy-Tale-themed Ball, because that's just kind of too predictable, you know what I mean? But don't let me discourage you. In fact, I'm hoping something goes wrong at the ball. :3

You updated twice. Wow. Already. You might even finish this before next week after all.
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »