Reviews for If This Were a Fairytale
gulistala chapter 11 . 12/25/2008
Okay Mr. Toby is also shameless. Wow. I think things are improving somewhat... D Not everything, but yeah. D

Next chappie!
auburnfusion chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
A wonderful gift indeed. I'm actually very surprised to see the introduction of Finley's father. I never thought about him and I just assumed... wow. Ok, so that brings so many questions into my head, like why did he leave Finley, Maggie and Noel alone with their mom? Did he know that his wife was abusing their kids? Why did she (the mom) try to severe all forms of contact between them? Gah. You're never going to answer those questions up front to me, directly, but it's okay! I can wait. The chapters are growing more and more exciting to read, and I can't wait.

Happy Holidays by the way. This is sort of my gift to you - giving you motivation and praise to continue ITWaF.
auburnfusion chapter 11 . 12/25/2008
I think you just updated... again, in less than 24 hours. It looks like you might be getting this story completed by the end of 2008 after all! By the way, it's principal, not principle. It's okay though - a lot of people make honest mistakes like that sometimes.

Kind of a little skeptical of Leo, but I'm being optimistic as usual... I like that Finley's using 'babysitting' as her excuse as to why she can't go out on the weekends, although I'm led to believe that eventually, Finley's going to get really tired of being cooped up in her mom's house, especially with her mom... and sneak out. I can't wait when that moment comes.

Amazing work, really. I'm still writing the fourth chapter of my story and you're just... blazing ahead. I know it's already completed from NaNo, but you are one awesome girl.
Uniquely Proud chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
Hello again.

Double update! Awesomeness!

Well, so far so awesome. Yup...

I hope we'll see more of Fin's dad in the future. I'm curious to see what kind of father he is. :)

Well, reply/update soon! D

From,

Leticia the Awesome D
76cm chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thanks for the double chapter - I got triple, as I didn't get round to reading yesterday :D

Get all you wanted?
Silencia chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
Thank you, Santa Claus, for this wonderful Christmas gift! XD

Hopefully I'll get another gift soon!

Grtz Silencia
predict.this chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
Haha, what a sweet Christmas gift! Ellie's a stupid slut, sorry, but she is. Tsk. Merry Christmas to you too!
scattered-strings chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
M... Ellie just selfishly destroyed any hopes of getting back into Camden's good books.

And that was one hell of a twist at the end. I had always thought that her father had died. But it seems weird, Finley's father seems to have been the one who could look after the children better, but yet, the trio ended up with Rita.
MidorixGrl chapter 12 . 12/24/2008
ahh! so interesting

can't wait to read what happens next :D
TouchOfChaos chapter 12 . 12/24/2008
why doesn't finley live with her father? And doesn't he know what's going on with his ex wife? Like how she's abusing finley etc.. Where does fin and her family get money from? Finley doesn't have a job and her siblings are too young. And isn't Madison too young to know how to put on makeup?

Anyway I hope you can answer these questions and I'm happy you're updating a lot.

:) ;D

TOC
nul chapter 12 . 12/24/2008
Wait, I think I may have missed something.

Her father seems like he'd be the better care-taker, but why is Finely, Madison, and Nolan with their mother?

Agh, confusion.

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE MINUTE?

holy smokes. :P

kthnxbai,

Martin the Waterskier
auburnfusion chapter 10 . 12/24/2008
I honestly understand more now why you don't really feel so interested in this particular story among your other stories. I think that the reason why this particular story is so popular, even if it's least-liked by you, is that everyone relates to Finley somehow. I mean, Finley, she's sort of way deep in a hole, and we all kind of feel empathetic towards her and wish there was a Prince Charming somewhere to throw down a rope and pull us up to safety.

I'm starting to see more of the angsty-side of Camden now that you've mentioned it, as well as in this particular chapter. All I can say is, I hope Bess was wearing a white skirt. Mwahahaha.

I think getting this story posted up by the end of this year is a little ambitious. But don't let me discourage you! In fact, all the more reason for you to prove me wrong. :3 Keep up the amazing work as usual, even if it is just editing mainly. You really have a great story in your hands you know?
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 10 . 12/24/2008
I love cam! GO CAM FOR STANDING UP FoR HIS GIRLFRIEND! how many ch.s are there?
FarFromGrace chapter 10 . 12/24/2008
It's really amazing how quickly you update.

Yay, Max returns again. I'm glad Camden was amused by him.

Also Camden's speech during lunch was pretty cool, it shows just how much he likes her. I kind of like Toby as well, he acts so much like my friends.

It also continues to amaze me Finley's never ending bravado. She's an amazing character.

Till next chapter!

Merry Christmas btw!
entity.unkown chapter 10 . 12/24/2008
you're planning to finish it within the year? that's good/bad to know. update asap!
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »