Reviews for If This Were a Fairytale

cant wait for more!

hope you update soon!

-ifly*hugs*
toffeecakesxox chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
:D Yay! I love this chapter, mainly because Finley and Camden get closer. Ellie's still argh-worthy, and so is Finley's mother, but I LOVED the Finley/Cam interaction. :D

Good luck with finals!

-toffeecakesxox.
azzizarukas chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
I really like your story! original characters and plot (yes, even though it's technicially cinderella)

one thing I'm confused about

if he's part japanese, is his father full japanese? Xuan is not a japanese name. I'm pretty sure it's chinese
rachelaine chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
Gah! I love this story so much! This last chapter was so adorable. :D Update soon. :)
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
By far my favorite story on this site right now. Utterly brilliant. And the whole tracing his face. Gorgeous! And him chasing after her? Cuteness! Oh, I just love this. Good luck with finals and update when you can!
Serena B chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
I love it. I like the way you are leaving some things a little vague, like why Camden had to go to boarding school and all. They both have thier secrets. That will make things interesting later on.

I love the characters you've created and I can't wait to read more about them. Hope you do well with your finals!
Serena B chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
Your NaNo story has turned out really well so far. I love these first few chapters. I liked seeing the contrast between Camden's family and Finley's. They are both very realistic types of home life. I like Camden's parents. I would like a little better physical description of the characters, so I know what to picture in my mind. I will check out the pics on you page though. :)

Happy writing!
FarFromGrace chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
Oh wow you update so quickly!

I'm so glad they're forming a friendship!

And the mother/friends analogy was good.

Oh, and I can't get over the fact of just how adorable her little sister is.
Uniquely Proud chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
Hello again!

Well, so far so good.

The story is set at a good pace so I won't complain. )

Look forward to read more. update soon. D
sky chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
yay! i liked the camden's family dynamic. *sorry just read like 3 chapters all together.

can't wait for the rest
scattered-strings chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
Sorry, I didn't comment last chapter but I had reality to deal with.

Camden is such a sweetheart and Ellie is stupid, the only reason why she bullies Finley is because she rather be bullying other people than getting bullied.

It's so typical.
Faith Adeline chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
Omg, amazingly cute ending. I love that she felt his face so she could see him. How cute! I feel bad for Finley :(. I hope things turn out good for her. Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
HelloLovely chapter 5 . 12/8/2008
Yes, the story I was referring to was His Eyes. I loved it and I hope I enjoy this one as much!

Love,

Becca
Selene Ice Queen chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
I dislike that little biotch. If I was Finley, I'd have snatched muh cane and whacked her face with it, just so she could shut the hell up. For some reason, I feel you should publish this story. This is by far, the most original Cinderella -like story I'd ever read. I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work. You do so well writing teen romances and I envy your ability. I can't write well, only supernatural ones. The fact that you don't have evil step sisters and placed Ellie and her best friend as the bitches in the story was very creative. I like it. All other cinderella stories can't compare with yours.

I'll be patiently waiting for your next update.

Selene
nanakathleen chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
haha cute ;)

i love how he's asian! I love asians. Really. My friends and I will freak if an asian walks into the room. Which Asian crazy. Asian's asian, btw.

cool story!