Reviews for If This Were a Fairytale
righthere431 chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
oh that was an awesome chapter! ] haha
righthere431 chapter 5 . 12/8/2008
aw / Camden's just trying to help
BanishedPrince chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
I loved this chapter. The whole thing with her feeling his face, very cute. Can't wait till the next one.
predict.this chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
This story is interesting! I can't wait to read more! Post more! (:
76cm chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
Okay, so now I LOVE this story. It's grown on me. A lot.

Good luck in your finals (again). I'm sure you'll ace them :)

Mocks are basically practices for our real exams, which are in May. They're kinda like your SATs, I think, only a bit less important.

Anywho, I guess it's actually kinda a good thing you won't be updating in a while, because I have a LOT of school work I'm meant to be getting on with... bleh. Reading your stories is far more fun!
theslykit chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
love this story! please update soon!
Silencia chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
good job! I really like it! Hopefully you will do well on your finals!

Grtz Silncia
dreamcatcher93 chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
A blind female lead and an amazing Japanese guy.. I like :)

Its a really cute story! Keep updating and good luck for your finals!

~Aditi
sunny-raindrop chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
How... innocent their relationship is! Or pure. Or I don't know, I can't find the right word but it is sweet and refreshening. :) Good luck with your exams! :)
noir gahmee chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
I love how you're playing with the chemistry between Finley and Camden! It's so cute!
Written chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
I'm way sleepy so this will be short, but this was very cute! I'm so glad she opened up to him a little, you know?
asdf chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
of course she wouldn't look back. she can't see anything, whats the point in looking back?
dark-halo-princess chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
Totally brilliant!

Even from the beginning, the story is well developed and so are the characters. Finley has an endearing personality while you can't help but love Camden's sensitivity (if that's a word!). By the way the pic of Camden you chose is so HOT!

I love the story line and I admire the way you go about writing about Finley's blindness - very well done, as it's not too exaggerated but right.

I can't wait to see where this plot leads as I'm sure Finley's home life is quite distressing. Her siblings are so adorable - you realyy manage to capture the emotions and tug at the heart strings with the scene when Finley's mother becomes aggressive.

Really, really looking forward to the next chapter. Your writing has me hooked!
toffeecakesxox chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
I love them together! The fact that Finley's so... closed off (and so is Camden) makes them a very good match. And the fact that Camden's so sweet to her, even though he doesn't know why, is something else that I like about him. :D

Finley's very independent, even with her disability, and the fact that she's making a friend in Camden allows her to open up more. :)

-toffeecakesxox.
toffeecakesxox chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
Ooh, I love Camden so far! Seriously, he's very... I don't know, there's just something I love about him. The Carter family, though, I love her little siblings - both of them; Nolan's so cute! And, for a second grader, Maddie's very responsible. Their mother, however, is the perfect Evil Stepmother.

I am so loving this story so far! :D

-toffeecakesxox.