Reviews for If This Were a Fairytale
Uniquely Proud chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
Hello again.

Now...

Camden's family seems vry nice. All rounded I guess.

Update soon! I love your stories. )

Currently browsing through your website.
Faith Adeline chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
Aw, poor Finley. I ilked the chapter. I'm glad Cam stepped in for her :) Great job! Keep it up and update soon.

Faith
rachelaine chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
Aw, poor Finely. :( Cam seems nice... and so far it doesn't seem the cliche type story, although I think it will be. Which I have no problem with. :P
i am makulit chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
Wow. Those kids are douche bags. Hah!

Hmm. Poor blind Finley.

Mysterious Camden to the rescue. (:

Can't wait for next update!
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
I just love all your writing. I know I sound like a suck up looking for brownie points, but your 3rd POV is something to be desired. Oh, man. If I could write like that . . . fantastic. And I SO thought he was going to sit with her, cause he said, "We'll sit somewhere else." Or something like that. Such a let down. Not really. I'm rambling, sorry. In short, love it, so update soon!
Foxy Walnut chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Ah ah ah! One chapter (plus a prelude and a prologue) and I'm already in love with this story! When I was in elementary school I used to have a friend who was blind (she goes to a school for the blind, now) and even though no one ever treated her like that I get really angry when people make fun of blind people.

So yeah, I'm really looking forward to updates and such! This is going on my faves even though there's nothing to really base it off of yet...I know it'll be good!
Aimers chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Liking it so far. :)
Sky chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
okay well needless to say i can't wait for the rest to be posted. It's a great start and i love revisited cinderella stories
nul chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
So far, so good.

I was surprised when I found out that the main character was blind.

This is the only other story I've read about a blind main character [The other being 'His Eyes'] and I'm looking forward to see what happens.

I kinda, really want to know what Cam looks like.

-hint hint-

Well, I'm adding this to Story Alerts because I really really want to read more.

kthnxbai,

Martin the Waterskier
Silencia chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
I love it! I hope you'll edit the next chappie quick and post it up!

Grtz Silencia
punkturnedwriter chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Oh my God! What has been happening around this site while I've been gone? It's like every second story is about a teenage arranged marriage!

Okay, now that that's off my chest, let's talk about your story. (Cue fangirl squeal here.) Congratulations on completing NaNoWriMo, first of all. Second of all, this story seems to be off to an intriguing start. Nice on the blind-protagonist thing...I rather like Finley's character, she comes off as sort of quiet and reserved, but not timid in the least, and interested in the world around her, and an overachiever (my favourite kind!)despite her lack of sight, which means she's pretty strong. Camden...well, while there's nothing as wonderful as a sensitive popular guy, I'm not sure what I think of him yet.

I loved your popular girl "masterpieces" and Camden's description of the one girl's fashion choice. And their catty comments, despite making me angry, were also kind of clever. OH! And I absolutely loved the fairytale-esque beginning of the previous chapter!

Want to see more, please!
gulistala chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Wow I see only ONE person who has a heart. She's blind dammit, something she can't help. Who does that? Then again, high school does have merciless people.

I really want to read the next chappie, wonderful thus far! The prologue has really gotten me curious.
scattered-strings chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Wow... what assholes... I would help her any day but I'm glad Camden is around to help her.

I'll take it, her mother blinded her.
76cm chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Yay!

Surprisingly, I really like this. I wasn't so sure when I read the prologue, but now I can't wait for the next chapter!

I thought you were calling it Puddles though...?

Evie

x
sunny-raindrop chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
That was sad. :( Poor girl, I really feel for her. It's incredible how evil teenagers can be, but what happened to her is also the school's responsibility. I mean, how could they live her all alone in a completely unknown building where she has no-one to ask for help? Anyway, the narrative was amazing, you catched wonderfully her difficulties and feelings. (The latter is no surprise and I should have expected the former, too.) You got my curiosity.
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »