Reviews for If This Were a Fairytale
Maybreakmyheart chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
I love the characters! Finley is really unique, and its the bit about how her sister picks out her clothes is so sweet and works really well w/ the story! ;)
atreyu love chapter 19 . 2/14/2009
i absolutely love this story (:

Camden and Finley are adorable together!

and i love the concept of the story!

I might just have to go back and read it again :D

& it would be great if you expanded it to

possibly have a sequel :D
atreyu love chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
LOVE THE STORY:D

and camden sounds adorably cute!
inkybetterdays chapter 19 . 2/14/2009
Yay! I loved it! I'm sort of surprised, though, that this isn't one of your favorite stories, because I really enjoyed it. Camden is great. I haven't read NYAC or the Blood series yet, but Sawyer is awesome. He's definitely my very favorite male character out of all your stories and oneshots that I've read. ;D I'm probably going to start NYAC next. Hopefully tomorrow! :)
inkybetterdays chapter 18 . 2/14/2009
That was a wonderful ending. I really like Jonathan Carter and I'm so happy he and Finley were reunited. And she and Camden are back together too! A perfect ending! :D
inkybetterdays chapter 16 . 2/14/2009
No! That was terrible! I was hoping that just maybe Ellie would see the light and soften up a little but that girl doesn't have a single nice bone in her body! She's repulsive. I don't know who I feel worse for, Camden or Finley. Niether of them deserve this!
inkybetterdays chapter 15 . 2/14/2009
Aww, this chapter was absolutely adorable! I love this story, it's great. You're an amazing writer and I love how you incorporate little fairytale snippets at all the right moments. Also, the chapter names are hilarious! Unfortunately, I'm waiting anxiously for something to go wrong. Rita is bound to catch them or something like that. I feel terrible for Finley! :(
inkybetterdays chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
I love this story, it's great! Although I'm beginning to realize all your stories are great. :D Aww, poor Finley, feeling she had to turn Camden down. Ellie's so mean!

One thing I noticed about your stories that I really like is how each character is so different. They all have their own distinct personalities. Too often, characters get lost in plot. You do a great job distinguishing between plot and characters, though. Great job! :D
rachelaine chapter 19 . 2/10/2009
Yes, you're right, there are a lot of things missing throughout the story but overall I think it was a nice short novel. :)
Da.ChiicK.Fr0m.H3LL chapter 19 . 2/3/2009
Awesome fic ]
Minniewhinnie chapter 19 . 1/28/2009
this was beyond amazing! There aren't even words to describe it, it would totally be a cool movie I would wait in line for a ticket any day!:D

If someday when it does turn into a Hit New movie, I wanna be part! Hahahha u rock
Minniewhinnie chapter 17 . 1/28/2009
even though it was sad, that was an amazing "problem" very clever:)
JD Allen chapter 12 . 1/28/2009
Well! If her father loves her and knows her mother's bad why doesn't he come for her? Why did he leave her in the first place? Argh.

Stupid Dads. :)
Minniewhinnie chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
I might have missed it in story but what happened I finley's dad? Did he pass away? I just know they got. A divorce
Minniewhinnie chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
just curious, if finley is a sophmore and his friends are juniors y is finley and ellie in the same classes?

Oh and when u say she's completly blind, she can't change?:'( aww I was thnking "prince charming" would save her lol
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »