Reviews for If This Were a Fairytale
kardula chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
hi... i just read the first five chapters and i need to say that i really like it! the story is so sad and i really, and i'm not lying here, started crying while reading... esp. the cafeteria scene was so mean. i just can't think of people who would do it although i believe that there are such people but it is just so heartless. i don't know. i could never do this. and her mom... omg, she has a very hard live... so... i'm going to read more right now and update every few chapters...

- very good story so far!

take care
FarFromGrace chapter 19 . 1/6/2009
Wow. I can't believe you already finished the story!

I loved it.

It really was the perfect spin to a Cinderella story.

And even though Camden doesn't make your top three favorite male characters that you've written. I really do like him.
Written chapter 19 . 1/6/2009
haha, that was definitely cute. it was very light and easy to read, and it must have been fun to write for nanowrimo! I loved camdens family especially :)
LondonLi chapter 19 . 1/2/2009
Great job with this. A real fairytale with a happy ending. Cinderella's my favorite, but you gave them a real relationship, which the story doesn't really have! Well done. Can't wait for your next updates!
LondonLi chapter 18 . 1/2/2009
Aw! They all got reunited. But I can't believe that Rita left them there all weekend!
LondonLi chapter 17 . 1/2/2009
Ellie's such a bitch. Did she really think that would make him come back to her? And I feel terrible for Finley too. Her mom's certifiable. I think it's great that Camden can talk to his parents! At least one of them has a great set.
LondonLi chapter 16 . 1/2/2009
Well I'm not surprised she told her but I am surprised she waited so long to do so! I'm glad she at least got a ride back!
LondonLi chapter 15 . 1/2/2009
Aw! That is so sweet! I really hope it doesn't backfire on all of them!
LondonLi chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
Good to know why her dad keeps his distance. However, her litany of bruises should have tipped of SOMEONE over the past couple of years! I really like Camden though!:)
LondonLi chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
Wow, I'm surprised she didn't start beating them all up!
LondonLi chapter 12 . 1/2/2009
What I don't get is why their father doesn't try to make more of a difference if he gets how bad their life is!
LondonLi chapter 11 . 1/2/2009
Aww, the nice people are showing some backbone. I just hope they're being genuine!
LondonLi chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
Well, I'm really glad he sticks up for her! But I have a feeling there will be really nasty repercussions.
LondonLi chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
I'm glad you made his dad a cop! And I love her siblings. Great ending, too!
LondonLi chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
I'm sure you've told us before about being legally blind, but I always forget. You've given us a lot of perspective in this story that must come naturally to you. Well done. I'm surprised that Rita is that stupid to hit her daughter in front of someone.
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »