Reviews for Crimson and Sand
bunny.one.three chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
First off, I like Sorin's name. Secondly, the description of their lives and stuff was really well-written. Maybe you should have included a dialogue to go with? I mean, I think the story would turn out better if there was even a single dialogue, but it's fine the way it is. [The sand was angry now, crying out in fury and frustration.] -I liked that particular sentence. XD The idea of angry sand is just... great. Good job with this chapter!
abstow89 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
SO AWESOME! Oh my God, why hasn't anyone reviewed this story yet?

I know there's no dialogue anywhere, but who needs it after what I just read? This is perhaps the perfect way to start a story. Sorin's married, has a kid, lives in a beautiful scenery, and couldn't be any happier. Then one day, all that happiness gets shot to shit and now, he's only bent on revenge. I really am a fan of media that involves revenge so this beginning is wonderful.

This story reminds me of Treasure Island and Pirate's of the Caribbean for some reason, and maybe that's why I like it so much. Whatever it is, I don't see any problems with it, and I like it!