Reviews for Fence
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
'Tory's only on the first rung of the fence, doesn't fall far, but it still hurts. '

typo?
Depth-of-Field chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Wow, this was great. Beautifully woven, haunting story! I love how individual each of your ghosts are and the way Tory grew through the story was amazing.
R. Ficst chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
hehe pretty nice work.
Lovably Insane chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Wow... This was freaking amazing!
anonymous chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Keep finishing up your stories! Especcially if they are as good as or better than this one!
jayanx chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Wow, that was just amazing. I could try to list it in in a somewhat more intelligible manner, but really all is comes does to is that I loved it, and thank you for sharing.
naomi chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
WOW! Just wow! This story is so unbelievably good. I just love the whole themes and, lol, xD I actually didn't catch the T.T Toto reference until halfway through the third chapter. orz.

I loved discovering all the Wizard of Oz and A Christmas Carol references. I never thought those two could be mixed, but you managed to combine those two in the best way possible. I now have a whole new appreciation for the those two stories. And... yeah...

I love your story basically sums up what I wanna say.
AnonBonBon chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
This is just absolutely great! I'm so glad Tory grew a pair and got over himself. It's honestly, a very nice story.
theauthor94 chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
That was really good!
purplehost chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
I'm a year and a half or so too late to be voting you up for an award I've never heard of, but this was pretty good. I'd probably read this again. I found it on someone's favorite list and now it'll be going on mine.
INACTiVEZXC chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
Wow. I absoleutly loved that. It was amazingly awesome and i have this empty feeling that i only get when i love a story so much that it draws my attention for years form it. I think that this is one of the best stories ive read and i really love it. Tory wasw sometimes a little annoying but i understand him. Jarek was cool/ scary but i liked him. Rein was hot and i liked him from the start and Amos was sweet and i really cared abut the threes connections. I liked what you told about Amos' and Rein's past and i would have loved to hear more about it. But im sad that its over but the story will eb carried around in my heart for a very long time becasue it was so cool and i realy like it. Wow, i need to stop rambing but anyways. really liked it and loved it!

THOMAS
Hopes chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
That was amazing. :)
AOK chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
I'm not even sure what to say to express how much I loved reading this. It was very original and absolutely brilliant, especially to have only been done in four chapters. I enjoyed it very much! Thank you for writing it and putting it on Fictionpress for people to read! :)
RedBird13 chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Well. Wow. I must say you got me completely off guard at some points, and the end was very unexpected.

I wish I could leave a great review to tell just how much I loved this, but english is not my first language, and sometimes I can't find the right words to use. But I'm going to try, anyway.

At the beginning it was all very confusing, but in a good way, like "what's happening? omg, what's HAPPENING?" that feeling kept me curious and reading. I liked the way the characters seemed to have a type of personality, and then suddenly, they did a 180 and showed themselves, except maybe for Rien (he was always a bastard), who, btw, is my favorite . I must say sometimes I just felt like punching Tory for being such a whining coward, but having lived all his life in a kind of apathy must do that to a person.

Rien and Amos... well that got me by surprise. I just wish you would have explained a bit more about them, how they got to be where they are and all that. And Jarek, well, at first I hated his guts, and it didn't get better as the story progressed, but, by the end, I had a begrudging liking for him. And the slap he got from Tory was win xD

All in all, I loved this. There were some things I think would have been better if they were a little more explained, but, really, it's awesome as it is

I hope to see more of you :D
Hollyivy chapter 4 . 12/2/2009