Reviews for Fence
ShadesWithLove chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
I'm Asian so I don't celebrate X'mas beyond the exchanging of gifts. This is strangely heart-warming. Well-done.
comedyandtragedy-xiii chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
Gah, that was beautiful. I especially liked the part with Amos (so sweet!) and I loved Rien. Jarek too, in a different way.

I wish there was more of this. D: It's so good I don't want it to end!
Hell's first Icicle chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
hahaha reading a completed story is just so completely satisfying. xD

...but that doesn't stop me from feeling sad there's going to be no more and that it's OVER. D:

will there be another story soon? xD

(from your faithful junkie)
Cattails chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
Yay, lots of Rien! *cough* I have a thing for snarky jerks in stories... Hm, so he doesn't flot...I like the use of his scarecrow pole :P Aha! Now it all makes sense! I couldn't figure out how stealing all this stuff would make him a better person...but I never considered him fighting for it. It worked out quite well! Oh, poor Sean...but he and Tory would work together, I think. I'm glad it ended well! I was half-expecting Tory to die in the end... I liked the red shoe reference :P And I'm not sure if this was intentional, but Tory rhymes with Dorothy ...I have fun searching for links :P Well, I loved this lots! Most creative thing I've read in awhile! Good job
Cattails chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Okay, so Jarek is the lion and Amos is the tin-man! And Tory got his neck gnawed on, so he's scared...and Amos is going to break/steal his heart? And Rien stole his brain so now he's kinda slow... Oh, and I finally picked up on the Tiny Tim reference...heh. But the TT can also stand for Toto! :D So this leads to the conclusion...that Tory's Halloweek sucks...and Rien is still awesome. Yeah, I still have so idea why the three of them are after him :P And oh my, Jarek had quite the mood swing O_o Poor Tory. And I'd call Tory an idiot for freeing Rien...but I would've done the same thing :P Hee. And now mysterious seventh floor room visits! ...so Rien can fly/float? :D He gets more awesome each chapter... Can't wait for the next part! I'm all excited! XD
Hell's first Icicle chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
BLISS BLISS BLISS

was my response to finding another update in my inbox this morning. and reading it? i just about died of happiness. xD

i love how beautifully written this is and and how it's not corny or fake or overdone but just...perfect. i'm so completely in love right now. xD
magalina chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
D: I want this to go on forever, I dont want it to end! Its too soon!

I forgot this was a Halloween story, Rien made me realize this could actually end up really, really badly for Tory... And he stole his brain! And now hes free and stalking him! Or something... And Jarek being the vampire surprised me, though now that I think about it the cowardly lion did have fangs... And I never trusted Amos -.-

Im sorry for the useless review, you should be getting tons more!

( Dont say that! Look both ways before crossing the street D: )
comedyandtragedy-xiii chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
I liked this chapter! It was a little confusing at first but then I went back and read it again and I got it. So good job! *two thumbs up* Although I was sad at the end because I realized Tory probably doesn't get any real lovin'. D:

See, if the world had any common sense at all, people would be dying for more real supernatural-themed fiction. And not crap-that-could-have-come-out-of-a-dog's-ass like Twilight. And stuff like this would be selling millions. *nodnod*
FreeDaChickens chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
So this is quite possibly the weirdest story I've read on here, and I have close to absolutely no idea what's happening, but despite all that, I still really like it. Couple typos throughout - (beginning I think you dropped a comma in the parenthesis, 'Tort' near the end, and a few others) - but otherwise pretty good grammarwise. I'm really hoping for a happy ending for Tory, and I'm really curious to know where this is going. Can't wait for the next chapter!
magalina chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Still love it. Tory's starting to see something's off.. Can't wait for the next part!
comedyandtragedy-xiii chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Scarecrow/ghost/vampire action WIN. 8D

I love it when people post supernatural kinds of stories like these, because there so aren't enough of them out there that are actually any good. This? This is amazing. You've so got first place on my Favorite Author's List right now.
Cattails chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
This is a lot of fun so far! I like Rien the best Although Jarek amuses me a lot. I really am waiting for a re-enactment of "The Great Pumpkin" :P Looking forward to the next part!
magalina chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
How are you so awesome? I LOVED this and I'm really happy is done and we get to read more soon :) And ANY update of yours is totally welcome

(How many parts are there?)
Wickedsix chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
This is creepy and confusing and I like it a LOT. I eagerly await more!
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
haha i love it. and the idea that scarecrows are murdereres paying for their crimes...i think you just gave me something new to obsess over.

can't wait for the rest of it xD
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »