Reviews for Crumble
PoetOfSaiMiHunManKal chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
This entire poem is something I can relate to. I especially liked the parts in italics, particularly "All my efforts" as I actually thought of this when I was in high school. The overall tone of despair and bitterness was also well conveyed throughout the poem.
theycallmetalljake chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
i love it, its so urg, school, reminds me of life... yeah, i just really like it
Serendipitist Swan chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Usually I don't like bolding because it's distracting but I think it really worked for you. It really made the chosen sentences stnd out and added to the angsty feeling of the story.
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010

welcome to our website is :
GirlWithTheBrokenSmile chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I really like how you the bold thingie. It gave the whole poem more emotion and force (for lack of a better word).

The poem itself is amazing, too. Very relate able and beautifully written.

Keep at it:)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I think the formatting was a bit much. It just didn't really seem necessary. I did like the line "Ha" It was a nice touch. I do think you need a period after it though.

The title is interesting. It doesn't come directly from the piece, but it fits with it well.

PS If you're bored check out the Review Game an/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile)
milkshake1987 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
very well writen and describes what the majority of what people feel abot their oun life.
Isca chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
"I'm never good enough." That line is so sad!

"Stab my heart like daggers." Great imagery! Full of angst!
MagicWords chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Amazing. It's so hard, when we try so hard, and what we want doesn't work out. I feel for you in this.
Jessica Shaw chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Okay, who are you talking about and who is making you think this? If it's Ms. Witcher and Ms. Burr, we already said that they were wrong. Your efforts are good enough and always will be good enough. Anyone who says otherwise is retarded!