Reviews for Lovers in Madness
Chii-pet chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I liked the story in general, however I felt it ended in the middle, like somehow the ending was rushed. As if this was just a prequel to another story. I loved how descriptive it was. The characters could have been a little more well-developed, too... Overall I think it was a cute little tidbit of psychotic love.
kaeldra135 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
This is amazing there are some typeoes and repeated paragraphs though that you might want to fix. I normally go to bed when it gets to be like 11:30 but I stayed up until four to read this. Thank you so much for posting it on fp.
Wtf-Are-Scrambled-Eggs chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Ok I have to admit that the part with the knives/blood fetish is confusing...

Isn't Dwyn with the blood fetish, not Kieran? That bit was kinda sadistic scary...

But I loved it all the same! Such a good wee story, I think most of it's adorable :D
Nox Nocceada chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I can honestly say in my full confidence that that was probably the best story I have ever read, and I do mean ever. I've actually read it quite a couple of times, as in, once or twice a month for the past year and a half, only just realizing this time that there is a review button. Made me feel pretty stupid when I realized that but it was still worth it. The writing itself is extremely intense and helps for me to understand Dwyn because it seems to be written with a slightly unhinged and sporadic undertone that seems to basically buzz with energy. I'll admit that the first time or two that I read it the ending threw me off a bit with how many different directions it went but after that it kind of solidified into a way for my mind to accept a broader scope of the story instead of a narrow focus on simply the main characters. All in all in was amazing and I really hope you write more like this.
gypsy madamme chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
was different. quite interesting. although i could have done without the ending bit with caden and shuldig, because after all the intensity and love you built up with keiran and dwyn, shuldig's calling it simply kinky just left a bitter taste in my mouth i guess. yea i guess ending the fic with shuldig' character totally ruined it for me, but up until then it was nice
victorcharlie chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
[I'm glad I get the privilege of claiming the crown of first reviewer :)]

I have to say that reading your story was a pleasure.

Kieran and Dwyn's angsty, lusty, sexually carnal, masochistic relationship left me... it was... utterly SPEECHLESS.

And I would have to be blind or devoid of any desire to say that their little, wonderful sex scene wasn't hot. And trust me, it was HOT. [so you know, kudos; it was.. it was HOT]

Your welcome. [this is in response to your thank you]