Reviews for COLOR BLIND: Thieves of Fate
Manga Fan-1998 chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Dax so far is my fav i'm probably going to end up trying to draw her :)
Manga Fan-1998 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
OMG! I loved it it is so good have you ever thought about sending it to tokyo pop or viz media? if not you should i'd be the first to buy! so griping I love it
Kaos Ninja9 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Great chapter! I Really think I'm going to like this story. The action scenes were very well done, not too vague but not overloaded with detail either: perfect balance. I'll definitely be reading the rest.
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
hi !

lijuan chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
hi !

Humb1eBeginnings chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I like how you kicked off the story. It caught my interest from beginning paragraph to the end. Jaidyn and Spirit seem like two promising characters I can read about.
sk011087 chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
I really liked this! There's more, right?
D.sweet's chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
This Karlis guy must have mad power. I hope Dax ends up OK.
D.sweet's chapter 5 . 11/25/2008
"So Chance is unaware". Interesting...
D.sweet's chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
"That was interesting". Those people are pretty strong. I wonder what that beast was.
D.sweet's chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
"Chance is awesome". He has the coolest rune, it's my fav creature. Of course Jay would lose, he wouldn't stand a chance.
D.sweet's chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
"So it begins here". I really liked this chpt. So far I think Chance is my fav character, he seems like the logical one who keeps people together.

P.S you describe the clothes on the character better than about 90% of people on this site.(lol)
D.sweet's chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
What can I say about this chpt that I didn't say before? Hm. I like how the action kicks off immediately, I like wolfs so you definitely get cool points there, and the story title is cool. I see you made a few changes.
Stardrag chapter 6 . 11/17/2008
Now that you've brought him back, I'm beginning to wonder if he can call upon that demon thingy from before. Man, it's going to be a good fight. Plus, I want to see them tag team...or something.
Stardrag chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
so she's rolling with that beasts, huh? The three beasts you picked for them are really cool dude!To bad about Cnace though, he's cool, but at the same time sad and dramatic...and Jaidyn just doesn't anything!LOL!

Can't wait to read more!