Reviews for The Dark Dance
Lacey-Rezdas chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Interesting...

I like the concept... Though I'm a bit confused about the whole... James seeming really perky/playful thing and then apparently being a very, very rough lover. But then again, I don't pay much attention to S&M.

Also, when you said "at least he wasn't crazy", an old vampire would not use the term 'crazy', you may want to use 'mad' instead.

Very concisive ending. Quite nice.
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Wonderfully written! I loved it, loved it!
Krystal Watters chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Intriguing...very well developed characters as well
Rum Kitten chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
kawaii! it seems I've been finding alot of good stories tonight. I think you should add more onto it... anyway I should probably wrap this up pretty quick my friend Fransisco is throwing a fit for me ignoring him. *sighs* men any way drop me a line if you feel like it my Yahoo is faithanna2002 ~Hoshi~
K.H. Ivywater chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Mmmmm...I loved it. I adore Esteban and Michael together, but I do love James' character as well. Ahhh... *content sigh* A bit sad, but pretty. Can't wait for you to email me again...hint hint. :)
MidnightBlaze chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Wow. I really really like this. It's great, truthfully. Is Michael a tremere or a toreador? It sounds like it. Well, I enjoyed it. Can you read my vampire story and tell me if you like it? Thanx. And, I added your story to my favorites.
Krys chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Wooo! You write beautifully. I love it when people can really let you inside the mind of their characters. So many vamp fics I read lack that insight. A decadently emotion-lined tale. ~Krys
Charisse Lyons chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
I like this a lot, really. It's a little Anne Rice-esque, but it kept my attention very well. If you're planning on doing more, though, you might want to get a little more away from Anne Rice style vampires. They're very well-developed characters, especially for how short this was, and I'd really like to see more of it.
Angel Of Doom chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Well written my friend. You said you wrote this a while ago... it could prolly use some fine tuning. Some of the sentence structure and diction was not up to your normative standards. But the plot was very well thought out. What a great character, that Michael! I know you've written about him before, but he seems different now. A little darker perhaps... which is always exciting! James is an intersting character. Kinda fun. OK then my friend.. keep up the good work! :)
Angel of Hell chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
AWESOME! man i have to read your vampire stories! this one was REALLY good! wowowowowow! I love vampires they are really cool. _* please keep up the great work i hope to hear form u soon.

Angel of Hell~
Tonia Barone too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
*blinks* Ummm...okay, can I ask somethin'? Why oh WHY, if James pisses Michael off and makes his moods worse and everything, does he STAY with him? *shakes her head* I think he should go back to Steve. *nods* They're much better suited than Michael/James. *nods then smiles* Liked it loads. *nods* Like yer little vampy world. It's different than what I'm used to but in a good way.