Reviews for The Unaware
kyla sample chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I think that you are really going somewhere with this!you could really turn this into something great if you took the might want to drop some of the details,at least for the very beginning of the book because i was kind of bored at first,except for openly talking about you could let all the details unravel in the beginning and middle of the book urging us to read onward! like her fathers death! she could think- my fathers death was unexpected as well or something and then later we hear more. i think it would be really interesting!
EccentrikPirate chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
I'm loving this so far. You have a really great style. Keep it up!
ADSpencer chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
This chapter was interesting. Nice details about her living quarters. And the relationship between her and Cameron is very insightful. Interesting indeed. And leaves us anticipating her last day.
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This first chapter has a very nice hook, and I'm enjoying the writing style quite a bit. It implies humor more than anything, but I have the feeling there's going to be more later on. This was also a nice way of getting introduced to a few characters. Good work!
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Okay, you got me curious. I love 3rd POV stories. There doesn't seem to be enough of those on this site. Anyway, I was expecting her to die in this chapter, but I guess not. It's definitely good, great even. I hope you update soon!
cic24 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Oh my, dont know why there arnt more reveiws!this was very enjoyable, you DO have a way wiht words. Looks like this story will be on my ones to watch. Great potential keep up the fantastic work ;D
colette.mclaughlin chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This is good! Like really good!

Please continue writing for me so I can keep reading _

You have a really good way with words.

Col