Reviews for Aidan
TheFantasyCharlie chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was amazing, really.
samantor chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
oh my god clare,

brought tears to my eyes :(
Sir Pebbles chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
... Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I was already feeling sad after just reading the title. But this piece is really beautiful, really well done.

As long as we remember them, they will never be truly gone.

(I know that's been said a lot - so much it's not funny -, but it's true.)

I pray I never have to go through something like this, but then I guess you never know, do you?
Lieane Mae chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Wow, this was such a beautiful story. You conveyed your emotions so beautifully. But can something so beautiful, still be so heartbreaking?

I'm so sorry for your loss... but I'm pretty sure he's still watching over you

~Aoi
cupids.battlefield chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
hey hun,

i know i've read this piece a million times but i wanted to review it because i love it so much. it puts into words what we're all thinking. like you said to me, 'i know what inspired it'.

My favourite phrase will always be "phone numbers I can't quite bring myself to delete", simply because for me it is still so true. i dont think i'll ever bring myself to delete his number.

Even though it's such a sensitive topic to write about, you still did such a wonderful job of phrasing it.

ily babe,

xx CB
The Hippie Nerd chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I'm so sorry about your loss and for the entire tragic situation... I don't know the person, but thinking of how far someone must be pushed to take their own life is heartbreaking. What you've written here is beautiful. The honesty in it is so powerful- you don't hold back, letting everything pour out on the page, and it makes it so engaging. The italicized words, and coming full circle with the word "Dead" help it to have a structure and to flow nicely. Once again, I'm really sorry for your loss.
Stryke Monster chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Oh my gosh... I am so sorry.. I cant even begin to imagine what that must be like...
Kristen Wallen chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I'm sorry about your loss. I loved this story. If you need someone u can just call on me!
M.B. Evans chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wow. I'm really sorry. That was beautiful, but it hurts. I know. It hurts to know that someone that was in your life could have taken their own away so quickly, without any real... I don't know. It does. My uncle killed himself a while ago and it hurts now, because the only thing I have of him are memories and pictures that I look at when I can't remember what he looked like... I can't even hear his voice anymore...

I really liked it... If you can like something that hurts so much.
pacific.babe chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
i'm so sorry for your loss

i hope you can get through this really hard time

i just wanted you to know that this was really inspiring and i've gone through something like this before so if you need a shoulder i'm here..
Carus chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Oh my. Poor you for having to go through this. And your poor friend... I know how he felt though. I don't know, sometimes life just seems to get to be too much.

On a structural point, I like the way you spread out the different meanings for 'dead' in italics sort of like sub-headings.