Reviews for Greek Mythology Gone Mad
AlijaS117 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I loved it!
Warhol chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I am blown away!

This story is perfectly written.

I LOVED it!

-Courtney
CrossMyHeart chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
i dont get it
Kat chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
cupid is the Roman god, not the Greek god. The Greek god's name is Eros.
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
interesting!
cherrystraw chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
cute story! keep writing!
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Aw that was very well written and cute. I like how much he tried before giving up - and when he did she took him.

Greek mythology is neat. Great job!
NoieD chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I love the Greek myths and this was a very cute modern update of quite a few of them! Thanks for posting!
Blondiee chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
this was so incredibly cute.

i love it!
K. Molle chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
o very good story. it had nice humor with a little bit of creepy romance. The perfect balance!

A nerd and I am boring and ugly. But I really really really like reading about all the gods and goddesses and all the cool things!”

this line is a little awkward and could use some reworking

“Dear Alisa, I live to see your smile everyday. Love, your not so secret admirer.”

Aw that is so cute! I wish I had a secret admirer

“most-likely-to-become-a-seventy-year-old-spinster-with-twenty-cats”

that was the title everyone in my school gave me back in middle years.

though I was the creepy old writer with 30 cats
monkyy109 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
oh i think i get it the old lady is alexia right? YEAh and the old man is tanner and the little girl is their grand-daughter?
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
That was absolutely adorable...I loved the incorporation of all the myths, and the story itself was excellent. One thing you should probably clarify is where she is when the phone call happens. But other than that, I loved the wooing techniques. Great job! :)
Chasing Skylines chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
The Cupid part was hilarious. I almost thought by glow that the victim was bleeding. But maybe that red glow of desperation is even worse.

I like the main character; she decides to rethink it for laxatives and sleeping pills after she eats it.

'sound of breathing on both ends'

If it hadn't been on both ends, then yes, that would've been a stalker.

I like how you've incorporated Greek Mythology while still staying 'present' or 'modern', I guess. Hard to explain, but it's a good thing.

So he dressed as a geek to try to talk with her, even using a fake name. Desperation at its best, or worst, depending on how you look at it.

'He very conveniently appeared at my locker the next day'

Subtle, but not unexpected.

That was awesome, but I should've known it was a myth, mainly because of the whole Cupid scene.

Granny sure is a good storyteller, isn't she? I can't shake off the feeling it was a version of what happened between her and grandpa.

I don't know what to vote for, but this was an awesome story. I liked your writing style. Enough detail, and believable and realistic dialogue.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2