Reviews for Judge Me By My Lipstick, Not Mascara
K chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
PLEASE UPDATE!
JadeDream chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
ooh update soon! i like Linc...hes cool haha. cant wait to read more!
Naoise chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
I like Linc and Cassie's hilarious witty banter and he kissed her! Woah...

Can't wait for more!

PS. I hope you feel better soon, on your homepage you mentioned you were in an accident. I wish you a speedy recovery.
DirtyLiar chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
The bottom half of this chapter felt choppy, and it was very confusing to keep track of what was going at some points.

I would love to see cassidy retaliate in some way for what linc did to her, for example shaving of her hair would be a good start, its about time she lives up to whats expected of her, from what i gather about her from the first chapter shes the kind of girl who would take bull from anyone, the same should go for linc, no matter how strong he is, or etc.
Obsession Changes Things chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
Well technacley she doesn't have to cause it was shave your hair off for marrying him, never said anything about kissing, and lush. Duh Linc. Hahahaha. I enjoy your story keep it up. But Linc really should get his over due tag back he deserves to come down a peg, cause Cassidy just seems to be the only one suffering. Update soon.

Obsession
Obsession Changes Things chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
Ah so god. Love that he isn't devistatingly good looking. But he's a huge jerk but she is kinda snobby. Love it and can't wait till you update again.

Obsession
insane in the brain chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
*POKE* xD
wolfprint chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
ahah, your story is really amusing. it's great.
Azuey chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Excellent start to your story so far!I like the characters, they made me laugh. Definatly want to read more, update as soon as you can. _
Carus chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Haha, sounds good so far. I especially liked the last line ;)

Quick grammar point: Should she start doing drugs, binge drinking and starving herself.

That sentence should have a ? at the end, as it is indeed a question.

It does sound a little cliched at the moment, though. But I'm guessing that will change as the characters develop more.

-Amy