Reviews for She Will Be Loved

Oh, oh my gosh.

This was soo good!

That ending though C;
Carlz92 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Okay so, I liked it. I like what you were trying to achieve with it but I feel that it lacks any real depth. Her speech went on for far too long, she was basically rambling about wanting to get married, it was a bit uneventful and annoying.
You could have added more detail so that it made sense or at least made the reason she "had no more tears left" was for something a bit more deep and meaningful.
I just felt like there waa something missing. Sorry. Also, the cliffhanger was genius and I liked that part. I like how it was very abrupt but it also sounded unfinished

Sorry for the long review, I don't normally review on any stories but I felt like this needed to be said.
ChuGaEun chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
that was it ?
no! . but uh yes, i like it
The Phoenix Girl chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Beautiful! I loved it :) it made me tear up...
A chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Why the cliffhanger? It's great, though. Part 2, please? At least just another one about what happens next?
heal me forever chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
dat was bloody deep awesum..may be part2 wat happens nxt plz?
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was so cute! I loved the ending very cute (:
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Beautiful
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Okay that was heartfelt :) I like it. Perhaps you can make a part 2 please?
poopforbrains chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Shit, dude. This is epic! One more? Please?
blackandbluewolf727 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
It would be cool to see what he said to her... one more chapter? Please? LOVED IT by the way.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
your story was so i totally love it by the way...keep it up!
Why Do I Need A Name chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
IS this done because I really wnat more to this story. Really
ilikedaisychains chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I can't believe how much emotion you managed to cram in in 1,391 words. It's just honestly amazing, I'm practically crying, I don't know how you did it, but you created a mini-masterpiece. I know it's a one-shot, but it would be nice to know exactly what he said to her after all that. But seriously, this was amazing, so thank you for the privilege to read this! :-)
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/29/2012