Reviews for She Will Be Loved
annayh44 chapter 1 . 11/14
awwww the Guy love her too...LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30
You are literally the best at endings. One word says it all sometimes. Another great story 3
theBatmanisShakakah chapter 1 . 5/24
I love this :) I love how you told their story in a short amount of words and it completely hooked me even though it was mostly her monologue. I love how much it reveals about both characters and even though hardly anything happened in this oneshot I still felt like I knew the characters intimately. I especially love the ending :)
OneLoneStar chapter 1 . 1/7
This almost made me cry. And then he whispers, "Wait." I love this oneshot! Is there a sequel?
BelieveInTheUnbelievable1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013

Oh, oh my gosh.

This was soo good!

That ending though C;
Carlz92 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Okay so, I liked it. I like what you were trying to achieve with it but I feel that it lacks any real depth. Her speech went on for far too long, she was basically rambling about wanting to get married, it was a bit uneventful and annoying.
You could have added more detail so that it made sense or at least made the reason she "had no more tears left" was for something a bit more deep and meaningful.
I just felt like there waa something missing. Sorry. Also, the cliffhanger was genius and I liked that part. I like how it was very abrupt but it also sounded unfinished

Sorry for the long review, I don't normally review on any stories but I felt like this needed to be said.
ChuGaEun chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
that was it ?
no! . but uh yes, i like it
The Phoenix Girl chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Beautiful! I loved it :) it made me tear up...
A chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Why the cliffhanger? It's great, though. Part 2, please? At least just another one about what happens next?
heal me forever chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
dat was bloody deep awesum..may be part2 wat happens nxt plz?
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was so cute! I loved the ending very cute (:
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Okay that was heartfelt :) I like it. Perhaps you can make a part 2 please?
poopforbrains chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Shit, dude. This is epic! One more? Please?
183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »