Reviews for She Will Be Loved
Kajal chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This story completely pulled at my heartstrings. You had me weeping the whole time. I kept pausing to imagine what their lives may have been like, and to think about how I would have reacted in the same situation. Great job, wish you'd write longer stories!
frouwe chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I'd always thought that one-shots this short weren't able to convey much emotion. They're usually very rushed and unrealistic.

But this... it's more emotional than the majority of the stories on this site (including novels and all) and it's not even two thousand words. I'm seriously bowing down to you on my mind.

What totally makes it, though, it's the ending. It's perfect.
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh my goodness...my mind is like swiss cheese...I seriously thought I had reviewed but apparently I hadn't...oops. Well I love this story. It's so well written and I love love love love love the ending, it's so full of promise. That's really all I wanted to say. Thanks for sharing this.
je-kay24 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Well done, very emotional.
Zaina Anastacia chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Ahhh! Cliffhanger! But actually...I wouldn't want you to continue it. I like how the characters weren't named and that you dont quite know what happened next. It gives a sense of mystery to the story, and not many do that in a oneshot, instead they paint the whole picture for you. I imagine the girl with expressive green eyes and straight black hair. I imagined the boy with a strong jaw and a dimple. I also like to think that he was awake the whole time. Maybe it's just me being a hopeless romantic though.

Xoxoxoxo

Zaina/Anastacia/Stacia
FrancineAnne chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Oh my.

You've left me speechless again.

Again.

This was amazing. As per usual.

Please keep writing.

Your little tidbits of literature are enough to satiate my romance-craving mind.

They leave me yearning for something that I hadn't realized I was missing.

Please keep writing.

~Francine-Anne
urtenshii chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
:] awh.. that was definitely nice :)

but but but but but but ... i want some happy ending :D i mean i know that somehow they end up... why wouldn't the guy say wait if not to tell her he loves her too right ? right ? but it would nice to really see it printed :)

just a thought, though !

keep on writing ! :D
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
gasp i knew he was awake :D

aw this is a oneshot *sobs*
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Wow.

Short... but beautiful.
Ashweezie chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
awesome story

ish so cute

lols
Witch of the Abyss chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
After reading your other story, I toddled along to read this one, too. It was so sad and heart-rending; you portrayed the emotions so keenly, I could feel myself shrivelling away inside. But every time the guy shuffled I thought, "Oh my god, he's awake! He's not asleep! He has to be faking it!" I just sat here whimpering and chewing half my nail off as I read it. Then, at the end, with that very last word, I gasped. And stopped breathing. And screamed mentally for another chapter.

But I guess ending the story here is fine, too, because the ending to me is oddly hopeful.

Man, I wish I could write like you. But at least you're from Australia too? (according to your profile) XD *high five* I wish I could somehow absorb good writing karma from you or something. :D

Please keep writing~! XD
Chryse chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Part Two? ;)
redambrosia chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
You should seriously consider writing a story, you have this amazing gift to write one in a oneshot so I can't imagine how well you would do in writing a longer story :)
Tesachex chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This story is absolutely breathtaking. The way you ended it made my breath catch. Even though it's short it's packed with emotion that I could relate to on a certain level which makes this story even more breathtaking. I absolutely love the title. I don't know why but I think any other title for this story would not work. I think your story is short and sweet. It moved me. Good job.
jorie chapter 1 . 12/27/2010