Reviews for She Will Be Loved
HyP3R N Ov3RIM4GIn4TIv3 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Nice :) Emotional too. I was actually crying as I read this... I'm a sucker for emotional heartbreak stories, I guess. But I really like how you portrayed this story. Your other story was really nice too. I envy you x)
DorkExpress chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
AW!

That was touching... so sweet and bitter... that was great!
blithe.serendipity chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was short, but extremely well-written. I wish I could read the entire backstory to this plot. It was a really good one-shot though. You put so much into it. I liked the ending of it too.

Oh, and your title reminds me of the song by Maroon 5. Is that where you got your inspiration from or am I completely off?
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was a really touching oneshot. I loved the end, and the fact that he most likely heard everything she told him. :)
AngelsXDevils chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Ohmygosh what the?

I swear I wrote a review a long time ago but I can't find it! TT

Anyway, I'll just write another one :)

I really really really like this story.

It's so good, it gets THREE really's C:

But ZOMG I really wish you add another chapter...
whateva123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
For a one-shot, that is brilliant writing. You should consider writing monologues. The emotions portrayed the the character's speech was nice. Great job. You should consider making a story out of it like a spin off or something...:D
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
'aww..so sad and touching..

I want to know what will happen next..sequel please..! :)
munkyseemunkydo chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
You have a talent for writing one-shots that really intrigue you know. :) You can write romance so well that it makes me glad I stumbled onto your story when I was going through the past SKoW winners (the other one. Not this. :D) As for this story, what can I say? It's touching, there's mystery, and we're all dying to know what happened next, except, well, it doesn't look like you write anymore. :( Maybe you're just too busy right ow with life and stuff, but your writing is fantastic, so I, and probably a whole lot of other people will be hanging on to see if you'll come back. *hint hint* ;)
witeaya chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
u and ur touching, sweet stories are making me tear up.

ur very good with expressing sadness into words.
SheJustReads chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Can you please not categorize this one as a One-Shot and continue with the story? I'm practically begging you! It left me wondering what will happen next.
Acaylee chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
The super romantic in me swooned. (:
Juliet chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Hello, there. It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo and your wonderful one-shot has been inducted to ADoR. Congratulations :) Here's your raving review:

It's a sweet and short take on the popular one-shot theme. Although simple and short, it's a wonderful piece of prose that tugs at the heartstrings of our romantic selves. :) It leaves you wondering what coule be.

XOXO,

Juliet
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Sequel sequel sequel! :)
LJ chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
i love this. i seriously love this.
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I loved that, well done!
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »