Reviews for Withering Rose
Varun chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Awesome poem :-) very good usage of words, and quite simply, reality put in words! Many people could relate to this, the common suffering in love.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
You have written an amazing poem, so be proud of yourself! _
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This is lovely. Really relateable also. Peace.
Eloquent-Marionette chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I absolutely LOVE it! (This is definitely going on my faves!) At first, when I read the first stanza, I thought it was going to be about a lost childhood and growing up too fast. It was so relatable. But, then I kept reading and it trasitioned into something a little different; that of love and love lost. But, it wasn't a rough transition. It was smooth and very beautifully done. And, it still was very relatable. It had me hooked from the first line. _ I love the imagery you used throughout the whole poem, too. You really bring the metaphors to life. (And there are a lot of them. lol) But, they really add to the beauty of the poem. Some people really overdue it with metaphors. So much so that it would actually be funny if it weren't so painful to read. But, you used them wonderfully. I love the different pictures your words painted in my mind. Keep up the good work and I really look forward to reading more from you soon! _
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
WOW!

Simply gorgeous! You have a great talent for poetry. This piece was stunning. Absolutely beautiful.

Definitely adding this to my favorites.

~K
My World Of Indulgence chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
i thought it was really awesome. it was pretty and demonic. nice job. i have a poetry page on here. search "my world of fragile things" if you wanna see :)