Reviews for Sealed Wings
Guest chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
Damn you've got talent keep WRITING DON'T YOU DARE TO STOP!
Minigolf chapter 14 . 10/30/2009
such a cute story
Perfectly Mythical chapter 14 . 7/5/2009
I love it. Please write more!

Love

KAYLA BROWN
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
Update asap!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Au Revoir!
Jules chapter 14 . 5/7/2009
i hope you don't take this the wrong way. it's not meant to be a bitchy comment, just some constructive criticism. okay. you have a wonderful storyline. i enjoy it, i really do. but darling, your grammer needs some renovating. don't hate me; constructive criticism, remember? i've noticed some spelling errors, run on sentences, and a few other things. i would suggest getting a beta to clean it up. i'm not saying i hate your story, i like it a lot, honestly. it's just that i'm a grammer nazi and poor grammer makes me want to throw something. so clean up the grammer mistakes, and keep on writing because i am really looking forward to finding out what happens.
Memona chapter 14 . 5/5/2009
Hi realy like your story :D i have allways been in too vampire storys and like that. This is first time i have started to read something like this:D and i realy liked it... keep up like this:-) please give the next chapter soon
WritingWithChocolate chapter 14 . 5/3/2009
OMG! THIS WAS SO CUTE! *contented sigh*...Kaci and Ion seem so HAPPY together! i wonder who strangeled Kaci's would-be rapist...does that play a part in the story?
oxsarahxo chapter 14 . 4/18/2009
Gerber chapter 14 . 4/17/2009
I can't wait to read what's going to happen next!

Please keep writing :)
goanywhere chapter 14 . 4/17/2009
aww...

poor kaci.

i'm totally in love with ion.

he's great.

update soon.
kris89 chapter 14 . 4/17/2009
im a bit confused, what does the fact that kacis power showed up have to do with ions mothers healing potion.
JZK chapter 14 . 4/17/2009
I love this

The chemistry Ion and Kaci have is so (I cant even think of a word that fits)
pinkeclipse chapter 14 . 4/17/2009
Love it! Thanks!
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 14 . 4/17/2009
aww that is so sweet. i love Ion. he is just adorable. please update soon. i want to see more softness form our great evil bully :P
Green Sea Blossom chapter 13 . 4/14/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!(-) Can't wait for update!
103 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »