Reviews for An Aria of Souls
DemonicBlackCat chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
I think this chapter should be longer. There's very little action. :D Your writing is good and it flows smoothly, but the 'fast forward to' really doesn't work. You can have the monologue and just start at the 'next few days'. :D Good luck on writing this story..!
DemonicBlackCat chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Great start. I like the mother's last line, that makes the story mysterius. Don't just dub her as Ivy's mother, though. And you probably want more details..
Rory Fay Antione chapter 6 . 12/19/2008
update soon. :-)
Queen candy chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Not over done at all, very good. :) Wouldn't hurt to make the chapter longer.
PR Lucia chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
hey i like your story! and thanx for the review.

update!plz!
Rory Fay Antione chapter 5 . 11/25/2008
please update soon. i want/have to know what happens next!
Minoan Ferret chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Hope you don't mind me reviewing again.

It's still going good, and the feeling of the new town is... weird (in a good way). And the injured skater is interesting too I get the feeling there's going to be something unusual about him.

Your description is good, and kept me reading across two chapters easily. One thing you may want to do to ensure more reviews is space out chapters so your story goes up the Just In list again.

I'm adding this to my favourites, so that means it's okay!

As always, keep it up.
Coni chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
thank you for the reviews and the favorites! it's been so long since I've updated haha... your story looks like a good start... good luck with it!
Minoan Ferret chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
No, it's not overdone. Rather, it's well done (I feel like I'm talking about steak for some reason...). And it's not boring!

It's a nice story so far, well, apart from the sad bit at the end. I honestly never saw that coming. It's well written and kept me reading until the end. The only things that confused me were the bits not italicised because one is the first person and another's third person. Or maybe it's just me...

Anyway, it's great. Keep at it.