Reviews for The Prettiest Thing
Four and Twenty Blackbirds chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
I loved it!
Naoise chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
This was a very good chapter, I especially liked how we got to see more of Andy and Lyla.

Oh and Brett and Ella! Aww.
buffyeesummers chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
WOW!

A lot of drama happened in this chapter! Despite the fact that Ella lost her virginity, I still think the Andy and Lyla storyline is the most shocking...I really hope that Andy sticks by her side.

As for Ella and Brett - good for them. I really loved that part of the chapter.

I really love this story and am looking forward to the next chapter! I'm also excited to see what Afton has to say!
VeronaBlood chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
what are u talking about, the THAT SCENE was beautiful, amazing chapter.

Is Lyla mental? LOL
coolbeanie chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
No to sound perverted, but this was the best love scene I've ever read. It was so beautiful and sweet, it gave me chills. Please post more soon! I love this story!
Teenyjewel chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
Well, the cabin is definitely one of my favorite parts. I love Joy and Trevor together! They always make me smile. I can't remember what happened after this. So I really can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for posting this story!
Marie chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
You are probably getting a swarm of reviews for this. At least I hope you are. Youa re such an great author, and this chapter is AWESOME! The scene was so wonderfully written and it made me jealous of their love! Great work!
Natalie chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
BEST STORY EVER! AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT AUTHOR! AH!
Leah chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
Oh my god, this story is freaking amazing. That was the most beautiful thing ever. They are so wonderful together, and you are doing such a great job with this story. I loved it!
Only4Miken chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
Perfectly intense.
GreenYellowJello chapter 16 . 2/5/2009
Wow.

Your an amazing writer.

What are your plans for the baby?
All Good Things chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
Great chapter as usual! I love Ella and Brett so much. Nice cliffhanger, too.

By the way, since reading this I have downloaded both West Coast and Sweet Little Thing, and I love them both, haha.
LondonLi chapter 17 . 2/4/2009
Wow, a lot happened! I'm glad that Trevor and Joy are connecting so well, but the end of the chapter kind of felt ominous. I'm also glad that you mainly focused on Ella and Brett this chapter; they came a long way! I feel sorry for Andy, though; I hope he fights for her! And I feel bad for Cory too; Kyle needs to super-grovel! Thanks for the super-long update!
kaw97 chapter 17 . 2/4/2009
What? The sex scene was great! (Except for where you said "bed" instead of "seat" since they were in the truck.) It was exactly the right thing for Brett and Ella. He was patient, she was willing. I especially like her revelation about sex. I actually waited until I got married for my first time, and I remember thinking some of the same thoughts she had. Until you experience it, you really can't get what all the fuss is about.

Now, about Lyla and Andy...you're doing just what I asked you not to do. Please, can Andy be a real man and stick with his wife, even if it means finding a job in Lawrence and leaving school temporarily? I know he's confused and hurt and probably immature and he won't come to the conclusion that he should have gone with her until it's too late. Please don't make us go through that heartache. I'm writing this as if you're waiting for our input to write the next chapter. Oh well, it can't hurt! I'm so glad Lyla didn't try to kill herself. (Hint Hint - we don't want to go through that drama either.) I've had my fill of that with Poppy.

Thanks for the quick update. Please update soon!
mk985 chapter 17 . 2/4/2009
wow quick update! I'm sort of reviewing 2 chaps in 1 go... Great progress with all of the relationships.

B/E - squee! So nice how he reassured her :)

T/J - I like how they are maturing so much because of the baby. I know you sort of addressed it last chapter but I still wonder if they are not being slightly naive to think that marriage will be easy if they are so far apart from one another.

L/A - I especially liked the previous chapter where you portrayed Lyla's loneliness even when she was doing something so intimate. I think my main query with this storyline is what exactly is plaguing Lyla? Is it just depression or some other mental illness? At this point it isn't very clear, though hopefully if and when Lyla gets treated it will be explained more clearly. Hope Andy contacts her parents too
440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »