Reviews for The Prettiest Thing
nicash228822 chapter 17 . 2/4/2009
This chapter is great. I was almost crying in so many spots. I really hate Monty and I hope he just stays away from everyone. The Ella and Brett parts were so sweat and touching. I LOVE them together.

I really don't understand what is going on with Lyla but I hope she gets better. I feel really bad for Andy.

Joy and Trevor were awsome and I hope Joy ends up living with them.

Corey is such a good friend to Ella, too bad her brother is such a jerk.
All Good Things chapter 16 . 2/4/2009
I've been reading this story from the beginning over the last few days and figured I would wait until I reached the end until I reviewed it.

I like it! I wish Ella would just learn to trust Brett, it seems like every chapter she is doubting him for something or other. I love the scenes when those two are happy and together, though, they're just so cute together.

Can't wait for more!
Only4Miken chapter 16 . 2/4/2009
Ella bugs me sometimes. Doesn't she know that pretty much every guy would do the same thing? Its gotta be a "just in case" box. If it's not than hes just horrible.
Obsession Changes Things chapter 16 . 2/3/2009
DANG I'M GONNA BEAT THE TAR OUT OF THE BOY! HONESTLY KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS IF YOU WANT TO KEEP IT AT ALL. GOOD UPDATE, I LIKED THAT IT WAS LONG. A LITTLE SAD WITH THE WHOLE SISTER ALL ALONE THING. BUT YEAH IT'S STILL A FAVORITE! UPDATE SOON.

~OBSESSION
Teenyjewel chapter 16 . 2/3/2009
I don't know if I have been reviewing like I should on this story or not. But I read the original story the first time you wrote it, and we are getting close to one of my favorite parts! I can't wait, I love the cabin chapters. Anyway, love your stories, and I can't wait until you can update this one again.
Rachel chapter 16 . 2/3/2009
I love this story, i can't wait until the next chapter is up!
Leah chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
Oh Brett and Ella...what are they going to do? I loved Brett and Trevor's section. I really liked how we got to see a different side of Brett. I felt so badly for him. And Corey is so amazing! I love her! PLEASE POST MORE SOON!
Natalie chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
I love this story, but I'm so upset that Ella and Brett keep having set backs. However, I do feel that things will be looking up in the future. I'm SO excited for the next chapter though. PLEASE post more soon!
esoteric chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
so you're story is amazing. so well thought out and just really well written :]

keep up the amazing work!

and i hope for a new update son.
Cali chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
I feel bad that I don't comment as often as I should, I just feel like if I did my reponses might get generic, like great story, or good chapter. I guess I never expect anything else but excellence from your writing, and I thank you soo much for continuing and letting us all read. I must say though, as I have read this story before, a while ago, you picked very mean parts to meave the story at :) mainly because I am so eager to read what is coming next, keep up with being amazing!
kaw97 chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
Ah drama drama... I foresee Lyla moving back home to Lawrence, preferably WITH her husband. Please don't break them up. And Joy and Trevor are doing well, considering. Poor Ella, she will now push Brett away, but I'm sure he is committed to waiting for her, but is being prepared just in case. Eventually she will realize that he didn't bring condoms because he was going to force the issue, but just because he wanted to be responsible. He realizes better than she does, how close they have already come to having sex. But of course she will go through her confusing "push him away without telling him why" scenario. Ugh. Please let them make up soon.

Just a couple things. Penn State can never be called "Penn" because there's an Ivy League school in Philadelphia - The University of Pennsylvania and the nickname is Penn. (I lived in Pennsylvania for about 10 years.)

Also, about pregnancy...in my experience, childbirth classes are maybe once a week, for only a few weeks. I went to a weekend class that was maybe 12 hours altogether on a Saturday and a Sunday. It seems to me that Trevor and Joy are overdoing it if they are going twice a week and they have at least 4 months of the pregnancy left. If Trevor is really too busy, he could start by cutting back on those classes. And they should definitely be reading the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting." LOL
Naoise chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
I love this chapter! It's all happy and nice. Except for the Corey/Kyle bit. Poor Corey! And Poor Ella! At least Brett is prepared if anything does happen. He really loves her! Aw.

I can't wait to find out what happens on their spring break!

Thank you for the chapter update Kate!

-N
namelythepen chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
Sorry it's taken me so long to review, I've been reading your stories for a couple of days now, and I can't believe I didn't find them earlier! You are good, I especially like your character development in this one. You've got some great dynamic characters. I sometimes get a little confused when you have two boy characters and you switch thoughts but other than that I can't think of anything to critique. Keep going your stories have me hooked!
VeronaBlood chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
Amazing story, great chapter, thanks!
LondonLi chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
I love these super long chapters! So much happens! I'm glad that Joy and Trevor are in a good place for now and I love how they're handling it. I feel bad for Cory; Kyle's going to seriously regret that, isn't he? And Ella and Brett... well I think they need to talk again! Thanks for the new update!
440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »