Reviews for The Prettiest Thing
nicash228822 chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
This was a great chapter. I love how long it is. Brett and Ella are so cute together, I really enjoy reading about their relationship. I think that Ella was over reacting about the condoms. Its better to be safe then sorry so I hope that she doesn't spend the whole vacation angry at him.

I felt really sorry for Corey in this chapter aswell.

I am looking forward to reading about spring break.
goodbyemylover chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! And thank you for making it long, i definitely loved every word of it!

First of all, joy and trevor are the cutest things EVER!

second, i totally understand where brett is coming from with the condoms. it's not like he's expecting sex, and planning on getting any during the trip. The way Ella explained their recent makeout sessions, it's getting pretty intense and he obviously wants to take precautions just in case. It's better to be safe than to not bring anything at all. It;s not planning on seducing her, but he just wants to be prepared IN CASE anything happens.

this is how i interpreted the condoms, and i hope ella starts to see it this way. i don't like when she's mad at brett, because they are so adorable when they're all mushy lovey lovey, haha.

keep up the awesome work and i can't wait till the next update!
buffyeesummers chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
Ella...I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it!

Don't be mad for keeps...

Looking forward to the events of the beach house :-)

Update soon!
2madaboutbooks chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
Wow love the development of Brett's and Ella's relationship...hope there will be a happy ever after? This isn't going to be one of those stories where the guy and girl argue and the the boy makes a mistake either getting it on with another girl or worse? 'Cause i know that there will be obstacles but hopefully not that complication. Great work by the way!
coolbeanie chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE POST MORE FAST! THIS IS GETTING SO INTENSE!
goodbyemylover chapter 15 . 1/30/2009
awesome story and awesome chapter!

I lovelovelove this story and i can't wait till you update!

i felt so bad for ella, she must feel terrible that Brett had called cassidy perfect and then he said the same thing to her. I would have been furious! Brett is going to have a tough time explaining himself in the next chapter...which i can't wait for!

by the way, i dont know if you saw it in the papers, but Andrew Wyclef just passed away and it made me think of this story. I love him too!

keep up the amazing work!
citygrl chapter 15 . 1/29/2009
i can totally understand why this was one of your favorite chapters. it was quite amazing. i enjoyed it a lot. i can't wait for more...i'm curious to see what happens to them all now. as corny and blase as that sounds.
Kenyakemya chapter 15 . 1/29/2009
I loved this chapter. I have to say that it is one of the best. Please,Please,Please don't keep me waiting for the next one! :():0:(
hippi926840 chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
AH I LOVE IT!

i was up all night just reading it thinking that i could finish it since it only had 15 chaps.

im not complaining though, i hate authors that update with the tiniest chapters.

PLEASE KEEP IT UP AND UPDATE SOON!
buffyeesummers chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
Wow, good for Ella. I love what she says when she responds to Corey about joining the 'never have I ever' game. VERY brave.

I am really excited about Trevor's little chat with Brett. And Brett and Ella's next conversation :-)

And of course, I loved Ella and Brett's moments in his bedroom!

Looking forward to the next update!
Marie chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
Oh Brett! Although I'm disappointed for him, I still feel terrible. He's going through so much. I know he's going to make it up to Ella though. He's got to! I love this story! Please post more really soon!
mer-person chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
im enjoying how everything is not all perfect in their lives. different form a lot of stories on fictionpress
Fayre Meira chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
God I so hate reading that stuff about Brett and Cassidy. It was harsh. and it was sad for Ella. I would have cried. actually, my heart plummeted as I read on and on. and at the end of this I think Brett needs to do something outrageously heroic of something to win and prove that he does indeed deserve someone as good as Ella. this chapter - just dont cut him out yet for me.

his being drunk didn't help. nor is his status as a teenager making this any easier, because I've never thought being drunk ever serves as a justifiable excuse.

excellent chapter regardless as always though, Kate :)
sithprincess chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
Fantastic as usual.
star.coated.sneakers chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
kudos to you for updating quickly! k now to my review. first of all with Trevor and Joy, I think Joy was being really annoying for being so indecisive. I know falling pregnant young makes you a heck of a lot confused but I mean what if she had the abortion? She wouldn't of had the choice of keeping the baby and then what? So she needs to get a grip and realise that she can't always be the one who waits for the other to come running back to them. It leads you absolutely nowhere. Ella and Brett: aw that park scene was so cute. gosh these two are gonna be the death of me. I like what you did with making them go to the party because I was wondering where you were gonna go since there was a lot of the chapter left and I figured you were finished with Trevor and Joy. Cassidy needs to get the fcuk out seriously. what a bitch. but I'm glad Ella didn't make a scene and that she is comfortable with her virginity because a lot of authors make it seem that their characters are ashamed of being one and though it is realistic it is sad knowing how teens can give into things like that. I like how strong Ella is when it comes to others' opinions and that she can openly talk to her mother about things most teens would never talk to their parents about. It shows how tight their family even more. the chapter itself can definitely go down as my favourite so far because of it's cute-o-meter and how T & J sorted their stuff out. I think there's an error somewhere but I can't remember where it was but I'll say so when I read it again in a review for the next chapter.
440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »